Department of Computer Science & Engineering has been established in this University during 1986-
1987. The Department has about 6000 sq. feet area. About 40% of the area is used for housing Computers. In the remaining area, Class rooms, staff, store and library are accommodated. The Department is equipped with the following equipments.
1. 20 HCL P-V machines with latest software.11 - P-V with Dual Core with latest softwares
2. 5 Laser Printer & Ink jet Printer
3. 1 Servers
4. 5 - Laptop and 3- LCD Projector
5. Scanner and Plotter
6. 4 OHPS
7. Audio Video Facility and Sound System (Abuja)
8. A Computer Centre with the following facility is also available for the use of MCA/M.Tech Students
S.No. Description Units Number
1 Compaq P-III Machines 31,20 P-V machines (Dual core)
2 HCL P-III Machines 6
3 Compaq Servers 1 + HP Server - 3
4 Line Printers 1
5 External CD Writers 2
6 10 KVA Stabilizers- 2 KVA offline UPS 5 – 10 kva UPS – 2 (with 2 hours backup)
?Visual Studio 1
?Server 2003 OS Richersoid upgradble to visit to be procured under MSDN academic Alliance.
?Oracle 10g work group server
?Norton Antivirus Corporation Edition
?Redhot 4.0 Linux Enterprise Edition
Stay connected with us on
Subscribe to get alerts regularly in your inbox. You can cancel your subscriptions any time.