Vasavi College of Engineering (VCE), Hyderabad invites applications for admissions to Master of Engineering (M.E) for the academic year 2016- 17.
Master of Engineering (M.E) is conducted by Vasavi College of Engineering (VCE), Hyderabad.
Master of Engineering (M.E) Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
|The last date for receipt of applications is||17th September 2016|
|S.No.||Branch/Specialization||Level||year of starting||In Take|
|1||Embedded Systems and VLSI Design [ECE]||PG||2003||18|
|2||Communication Engg. & Signal Processing [ECE]||PG||2011||18|
|3||Advanced Design & Manufacturing [Mech.]||PG||2003||18|
|4||Computer Science and Engineering [CSE]||PG||2011||18|
|5||Power Systems and Power Electronics [EEE]||PG||2012||24|
Interested candidates should fulfil following eligibility criteria:
- B.E./B.Tech. of Osmania University in the ECE or its equivalent for admission into ME-Embedded Systems and VLSI Design & Communication Engineering and Signal Processing disciplines, BE/B.Tech Computer Science Engineering for M.Tech Computer Science and Engineering discipline, BE/B.Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering for M.E. Power Systems and Power Electronics discipline and BE/B.Tech of Osmania University in Mechanical Engineering/Production Engineering or its equivalent for admission into ME-Advanced Design and Manufacturing. OR
- AMIE/AMIETE or similar qualifications recognised by O.U. as equivalent to B.E./B.Tech. and candidates must have secured a minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying exam (45% for reserved categories)
• Valid GATE Score obtained in the GATE Examination or rank secured in PGECET. The admission to the M.E. course, under "Category A" seats, is through GATE Examination or a State-Level Entrance Test called "Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test" (PGECET), conducted by the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
• 70% of the seats under "Category A" are filled by the Convener of PGECET based on the rank secured in GATE/ PGECET and as per the rules of reservation in force.
Application form can be downloaded from official website of Vasavi College of Engineering (VCE), Hyderabad: Click here to download application form
- The Demand Draft for Rs.500/- towards registration fee (non-refundable) should be drawn in favour of the Principal, Vasavi College of Engineering, payable at Hyderabad.
- Incomplete applications and those not accompanied by copies of relevant documents are liable to be rejected.
List of documents to be enclosed
1. Demand Draft for Rs.500 (in the case of payment by DD)
2. Copy of the SSC/X Class Marks Memo
3. Copy of the Intermediate/XII Class Marks Memo
4. Copy of Degree/Provisional Certificate (B.E/B.Tech)
5. A copy of consolidated marks memo/copies of year-wise memos of the qualifying examination.
6. Copy of the GATE/TSPGECET-2016 Hall Ticket
7. Copy of the GATE/TSPGECET-2016 Rank Card
8. Equivalence Certificate issued by Osmania University in respect of the candidates who obtained qualifying degree other than O.U.
9. Caste Certificate, if applicable.
- Fees for "Category A" & "B" seats: Rs.90,000/- per annum.
- 30% of the seats under "Category B" shall be open for admission, first to Sponsored Candidates and vacant seats, if any, to the other eligible candidates based on merit, following the guidelines issued by the Govt. of Andhra Pradesh from time to time.
- The merit list of eligible applicants and schedule of admission will be notified on the website and the notice board of the college.
The tuition fee will be Rs. 90,000/- per annum apart from special fee of Rs.8,925/- payable at the time of admission.
Guidelines for Sponsored Category
• "Sponsored Candidate" means a candidate working in and sponsored (with full pay and allowances for 24 months) by industry/government organisations/private and public enterprises/Engineering colleges recognised by AICTE and possessing two years of professional experience as on the date of receipt of application and also:
• B.E./ B.Tech. degree from a recognised University with 60% aggregate marks in all four years; or
• AMIE and other Associate membership with a valid GATE score/PGECET rank.
• The application shall be duly recommended by the sponsoring agency for admission to the course and forwarded to the Principal, Vasavi College of Engineering, Ibrahimbagh, Hyderabad - 500 031.
• The sponsoring agency shall certify that the candidates will granted leave for pursuing the M.E. Fulltime course.
For more details please contact
Vasavi College of Engineering
Sponsored by Vasavi Academy of Education
Affiliated to Osmanaia University, Hyderabad
Approved by AICTE, New Delhi
Hyderabad - 500 031
Ph: +91 40 23146003
Leave your comments for Vasavi College of Engineering (VCE), Hyderabad announces Master of Engineering (ME) Admission 2016comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on