Directorate of Teacher Education & SCERT Odisha (SCERT Odisha), Bhubaneswar invites applications for admissions to M.Phil (Education) Course for the academic year 2017- 18.
M.Phil (Education) Course is conducted by Directorate of Teacher Education & SCERT Odisha (SCERT Odisha), Bhubaneswar
Online applications are invited from the fresh candidates for two-year Diploma in Art Education (Visual) Course for the academic session, 2017-2018 in DIET, Sundargarh at Sankara as per intake mentioned below.
M.Phil (Education) Course Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
|Filling up of Online Application Form||1st week of June 2017|
|Last Date of Submission of Application Form||4th week of June 2017|
|Downloading of Admit Card||2nd & 3rd week of July 2017|
|Date of Examination||4th week of July 2017|
|Availability of Answer Key||4th week of July 2017|
|Counselling date (M.Phil (Education))||2nd September 2017|
M.Phil (Education) Course
Admission to one year M.Phil Course for the session 2017-2018 shall be made in the following Teacher Training Institutions:
|Sl. No.||Co-educational Institutions||12|
|1 .||Dr. PMIASE, Sambalpur||12|
|2 .||Dr. PMIASE, Sambalpur||50|
The candidates must fulfil all the eligibility conditions given below :
- Educational Qualification : She / he must be a Master’s Degree holder in Education (MA (Education) / M.Ed.) from any recognised University having
minimum 55% marks in aggregate in case of General candidates and 50% of marks in aggregate in case of SC, ST, SEBC and PH candidates.
- The candidates who have passed the qualifications mentioned at Point No. 3.1 from any univers it outside Odisha are required to produce the
Equivalency Certificate during the time of Counselling and Admission.
- She / he must have passed Odia as MIL up to HSC level or any such equivalent or higher examination or should have passed Odia as a subject in specific examination conducted by Board of Secondary Education, Odisha of HSC standard or should have passed HSC Examination of Board of Secondary
Education, Odisha in Odia medium with MIL other than Odia. Such candidates who have passed HSC examination of Board of Secondary Education, Odisha
without Odia as MIL should produce a certificate to the effect from the Headmaster of that school that they have passed HSC examination in Odia
- Age: There is no age limit for the Course.
How to obtain Information Brochure and Application Form
- The Information Brochure and Online Application Form is available in the website : www.scertodisha.nic.in or www.scertodishaadmission.in
- Syllabus of the entrance examination is available in the website as well as in the Information Brochure.
- Candidates of all categories are required to pay Rs.500.00 (Rupees Five Hundred only) through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / Bank
Challan (only in AXIS Bank) .
- Selection of all categories of candidates shall be made on the basis of marks secured in the Entrance Test.
- In the case of a tie, candidates with a higher percentage of marks in the qualifying P.G examination shall be preferred. If the MA / M.Ed. mark
becomes a tie, in that case, the candidate who born earlier will come first in the Merit List.
|Application fee is||Rs.500/-|
Detailed Procedure of the Entrance Test
- Selection for M.Phil Course in Education shall be made through Entrance Test.
- The test is common for all the candidates intending to take admission in M.Phil course.
- There will be 100 questions with 100 marks on the subjects covered at the level of Master Degree in Education.
- Each question shall carry one (01) mark and shall be of multiple choice types.
- The duration of the test is 02 hours.
The performance of the candidates shall be evaluated both on the basis of correct and incorrect responses recorded on the OMR sheet. For every incorrect response, 0.25 mark shall be deducted from the marks secured by the candidate for correct responses. More than one response to a question shall be considered incorrect and negative mark will be awarded.
Issue of Admit Card
Admit Cards shall be issued Online. The candidates are required to take printout of the same and produce at the Examination Centre. After Entrance Test is over, the Scoring Key shall be made available in the web-site. The information regarding the availability of scoring key shall be made in SMS mode and will be published in the web-site
Admission to two year M.Ed. Course for the session 2016-2018 shall be made in the following Teacher Training Institutions:
|Subject Area||Marks||No. of Items|
|Education as a discipline and Proce- of Education||20||20|
|Learner and Learning Process||20||20|
|Educational Research ,Statistics and Assessment||20||20|
|Teacher Education at Elementary and Secondary Level||20||20|
|Education in Developmental Perspective||20||20|
- State Level Selection of all categories of candidates shall be made through Entrance Test on the basis of their marks secured in Entrance Test.
- The result of the Entrance Test does not ensure the confirmation and guarantee of admitting the student to the Course as it is subject to verification of the authenticity and appropriateness of the documents.
- Selection and placement of candidate shall be made purely on the basis of marks secured by him / her in the Entrance Test. Merit list shall be published on the basis of the result of Entrance Test both category-wise and subject-wise. In the case of the tie, the higher percentage of marks at Graduation Level shall be taken into consideration. If the Graduation Mark becomes tie, in that case, the candidate who born earlier will come first in the Merit List.
- Placement of candidates will be made centrally through Counselling after verification of the original documents. There shall be no transfer of candidates throughout the admission process.
For more details please contact
Directorate Of Teacher Education & Scert Odisha,
Leave your comments for SCERT Odisha M.Phil (Education) Admission 2017comments powered by Disqus