Vasavi College of Engineering (VCE), Hyderabad invites applications for admissions to Bachelor of Engineering (BE) for the academic year 2016- 17.
Bachelor of Engineering (BE) is conducted by Vasavi College of Engineering (VCE), Hyderabad.
The admission to the B.E. course, under “Category A” seats, is through a State-Level Entrance Test called "Engineering, Agricultural Sciences and Medical Common Entrance Test" (EAMCET), conducted by the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
Bachelor of Engineering (BE) Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
|The last date for receipt of applications is||17th September 2016|
Bachelor of Engineering (BE)
|S.No.||Branch/Specialization||Level||year of starting||In Take|
|2||Computer Science and Engineering [CSE]||UG||1994||120|
|3||Electronics and Communication Engineering [ECE]||UG||1981||120|
|4||Electrical and Electronics Engineering [EEE]||UG||1999||60|
|6||Information Technology [IT]||UG||2000||120|
Vasavi College of Engineering offers 4-year Undergraduate Programmes in Engineering Education (B.E)
• 70% of the seats under "Category A" are filled by the Convener of TS EAMCET based on the rank secured in EAMCET and as per the rules of reservation in force.
• 30% of the seats under "Category B" are filled by the Management based on the guidelines issued by the Govt. of Andhra Pradesh from time to time.
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- A Candidate for admission to the four-year degree course in Engineering must have passed the Intermediate examination of the Board of Intermediate Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as optional subjects, or any other 10+2 level examination recognized by the Board of Intermediate as equivalent thereto.
- All the applicants should have attained a minimum of 45% marks in 10+2 and in case of reserved category 40% marks is required.
- The Convener of ECET admits candidates at 2nd year of BE (lateral entry), from the stream of Diploma Holders and B.Sc. Graduates with Mathematics as one of the subjects based on the rank secured in Engineering Common Entrance Test (ECET) to an extent of 20% of the sanctioned intake, on supernumerary basis.
Application form can be downloaded from official website of Vasavi College of Engineering (VCE), Hyderabad: Click here to download application form
• Govt. had notified a tuition fee of Rs.1,09,300/- for both "Category A" and "Category B", whereas the College has made a claim for Rs.1,40,000/- per annum from the academic year 2013-14. In Writ Petition No. 21227 of 2013 filed by the College, the Hon’ble High Court of Andhra Pradesh has made an Interim Order that the liability of each student joining the College shall be subject to further orders in the said Writ Petition
The candidates joining the College are therefore informed that they will have to pay the difference in the Tuition Fee if so directed in terms of the final orders of the Hon’ble High Court of Andhra Pradesh in the said Writ Petition.
- Fee: As applicable in case of BE (4 Year course).
For more details please contact
Vasavi College of Engineering
Sponsored by Vasavi Academy of Education
Affiliated to Osmanaia University, Hyderabad
Approved by AICTE, New Delhi
Hyderabad - 500 031
Ph: +91 40 23146003
Leave your comments for Vasavi College of Engineering (VCE), Hyderabad announces Bachelor of Engineering (BE) Admission 2016comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on