Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnolog, Thiruvananthapuram invites applications for admissions to PhD Programme for the academic year 2016- 17.
PhD Programme is conducted by Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnolog, Thiruvananthapuram.
PhD Programme in following courses:-
- Cancer Research Program
- Cardiovascular & Diabetes Biology
- Tropical Disease Biology & Molecular Diagnostics
- Molecular Reproduction
- Plant Biotechnology
- Molecular Neurobiology
- Chemical Biology & Environmental Biology
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- Candidates with a postgraduate degree in Biotechnology or Botany or Zoology or Life Sciences or Chemical Sciences or Agricultural Sciences or Environmental Sciences or Pharmacy or Veterinary Sciences or a MBBS degree.
- All general category candidates should have a minimum of 60% marks (OGPA - 6.0) and SC/ ST candidates should have a minimum of 50% marks (OGPA-5.0) for their postgraduate degree.
- Candidates awaiting final postgraduate examination results are also eligible to apply, but should produce a valid certificate confirming passing the exams with the prescribed mark aggregate at the time of interview.
- All applicants should have a valid Research Fellowship from UGC/ CSIR/ ICMR/ DBT/ KSCSTE at the time of seeking admission to the RGCB PhD programme.
- Applications must be submitted in the prescribed format which can be downloaded from the RGCB website.
PhD Programme Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
For more details please contact
Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB),
Thycaud Post, Poojappura,
Thiruvananthapuram - 695 014
Phone : +91- 471-2529400 | 2347975 | 2348753
Fax : + 91- 471-2348096
Email : [email protected]
Leave your comments for Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology announces PhD Programme Admission 2016comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on