Institute of Microbial Technology (IMT) Chandigarh invites applications for admissions to PhD Programme for the academic year 2016- 17.
PhD Programme admission is conducted by Institute of Microbial Technology (IMT) Chandigarh.
- Molecular Biology
- Cell Biology & Immunology
- Protein Science & Engineering
- Applied & Environmental Microbiology
- Peptide Chemistry
- Biochemical Engineering
- Biosensors & Bio nanotechnology
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- Candidates with Master's degree or equivalent in any branch of science (Physics, Chemistry, Life Sciences, Microbiology, Botany, Zoology, Physiology, Biochemistry, Biophysics, Biotechnology, Pharmacy) or in Chemical/ Biochemical Engineering and have qualified for obtaining research fellowship after passing CSIR/ UGC NET or DBT JRF examination (‘A’ Category) or DST INSPIRE Fellowship or ICMR JRF examination are eligible to be interviewed.
- Please bring 2 copies of attested photograph and 2 original copies of filled-in form in the prescribed format (may be downloaded from official website).
- You can send the copy of filled-in form to us by email at [email protected] as an attachment.
- Kindly also bring original and attested copies of (a) All certificates (school leaving, B.Sc., M.Sc., etc.), (b) Proof of passing NET or other Junior Research Fellowship Examination (a copy of certificate or roll number along with newspaper clipping showing result with roll number should be highlighted).
- Those who are selected will be assigned labs and will be required to pay Rs.3000/- in cash (non-refundable) towards registration, which will be immediately done after selection/ admission.
Registration Fee is Rs.3000/-
PhD Programme Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
For more details please contact
Institute of Microbial Technology,
Telephone +91-172-2690785, 2690684
FAX +91-172-2690585, 2690132
Leave your comments for Institute of Microbial Technology (IMT) Chandigarh announces PhD Programme Admission 2016comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on