Patna Womens College, Patna invites applications for admissions to BEd Program for the academic year 2016- 17.
BEd Program is conducted by Patna Womens College, Patna.
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- Candidates with at least fifty (50%) percent marks either in Bachelor’s Degree and/ or in the Master’s Degree in Sciences/Social Sciences/Humanities, Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto, are eligible.
- A relaxation of 5% marks will be given to the reserved category candidates as defined by the State Govt. and Patna University.
- Candidates must have studied at least one school subject from the list – English, Hindi, Mathematics, Biology (Botany/Zoology), Physics, Chemistry, History, Geography, Political Science, Economics, Commerce.
- Candidate (of other universities) must be in possession of the mark sheet and the degree. Candidates appearing in Patna University Exams of Part III may also apply*.
- B.Ed being a professional training program those taking any other course simultaneously with the B.Ed course will not be considered; admission will be granted on the basis of entrance test comprising of a written test and counselling.
- Application Form for male candidates should be purchased from the Patna University and application form for female candidates should be purchased from the Women’s Training College only. Kindly verify whether you fulfil the required conditions to apply for B.Ed before you purchase the application form.
- Application Forms can be had from the College office on payment of Rs.1000/- from 25th April 2016 to 27th May 2016 from 10.00 am to 12.00 noon. The counter will remain closed on holidays and Sundays.
- The application form should be presented to the office by hand. Form sent through the mail will not be accepted.
Application fee is Rs.1000/-
BEd Program Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
Admission will be granted on the basis of entrance test comprising of a written test and Counseling.
For more details please contact
PIN - 800001
Phone No. 91 612 2531186 (O)
Leave your comments for Patna Womens College, Patna announces BEd Program Admission 2016comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on