Bihar Institute of Law (BIL), Patna invites applications for admissions to LLB for the academic year 2016- 17.
LLB is conducted by Bihar Institute of Law (BIL), Patna.
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- Admission to LLB Part-I shall be open to candidates, having Bachelor's degree in Arts, Science, Commerce, Engineering or any other discipline from a recognized University or possessing such academic qualification as is considered equivalent to a Bachelor's degree by any recognized University with at least 45% marks.
- Appearing candidates in final year Bachelors Exam are also eligible to apply for the Entrance test subject to the condition that their exam results of Bachelors degree must be declared before the date of admission to LLB Part-I.
Note: The appearing candidate must appear with their final year mark sheet before the admission.
- The Prospectus including the Application Form may be obtained from the office of Bihar Institute of Law, Patna, Rs.500/- (including the Entrance Test Fee).
- Form and Prospectus for Entrance Test can also be downloaded from the College Website www.bilpatna.com
- Candidates who obtain the Application Form & Prospectus through College website have to attach Bank Draft or Pay-in-slip in favour of Bihar Institute of Law, Patna of Rs.600/-
- Dully filled Application Form, Admit Card & Attendance Sheet alongwith Bank Draft, (Bank Draft to be submitted only by those applicants who have - downloaded form and prospectus through the College website) self-attested copies of all Marksheet Certificate (including Matric) & Caste Certificate, PH certificate (if required) be sent to the Principal Bihar Institute of Law, Raja Bazar, Ashiana More, Post - BV College, Patna-800014
Application fee is 600/-
LLB Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
Registration Form available centre:-
1) Rajesh Book Centre
Opp. Mahendru Post Office
Patna – 800006
2) Luv Kush Multi Services
Free Press Lane
For more details please contact
BIHAR INSTITUTE OF LAW
Approved by Bar Council of India, New Delhi
Patna – 800 014,
Phone No. +91 0612-2295531
Email: [email protected]
Leave your comments for Bihar Institute of Law (BIL), Patna announces LLB Admission 2016comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on