Patna Womens College, Patna invites applications for admissions to Master of Computer Applications (MCA) for the academic year 2016- 17.
Master of Computer Applications (MCA) admission is conducted by Patna Womens College, Patna.
No. of Seats: 60 (Course approved by AICTE)
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- A candidate seeking admission to MCA Course must be BCA or B.Sc in Computer Science or Graduate (Honours) in any stream with Mathematics as a subject plus a certificate or equivalent qualification in computing of at least one-year duration from a recognized institution.
- Candidate must have secured at least 45% marks in the above graduate level qualifying exam.
- A candidate seeking admission to Semester I MCA course will have to secure a proper place in the merit list prepared on the basis of an entrance exam followed by an interview conducted by Patna Women’s College.
- The reservation of seats for the course will be as per reservation rules of the Govt. of Bihar.
- Application Form for male candidates should be purchased from the Patna University and application form for female candidates should be purchased from the Women’s Training College only.
- Kindly verify whether you fulfil the required conditions to apply for MCA before you purchase the application form.
Application form can be downloaded from official website of Patna Womens College, Patna: www.patnawomenscollege.in
MCA Program Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
For more details please contact
Patna Women’s College
Leave your comments for Patna Womens College, Patna announces MCA Admission 2016comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on