Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER) Shimla invites applications for admissions to Diploma in 3 years General Nursing & Midwifery Course for the academic year 2016- 17.
Diploma in 3 years General Nursing & Midwifery Course in the following 37 GNM Training Institutions of Himachal Pradesh (i.e Five GNM Schools) in Govt. Sector with intake capacity of total 130 seats and 32 GNM School in Private Sector with intake capacity of 630 seats under State Quota per annum) for the academic session 2016-17.
Diploma in 3 years General Nursing & Midwifery Course admission is conducted by Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER) Shimla
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- Candidate for above training must have passed 10+2 examination or its equivalent preferably with Science (PCB) & English with aggregate 40% marks from a recognized Board of School Education.
- 10+2 in Arts (Mathematics, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology, Philosophy) and English Core/English Elective or Health Care Science - Vocational stream only, passing out from recognized Board under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent board with 40% marks..
- 10+2 Arts or Science examination or Health Care Science - Vocational stream only conducted by National Institute of Open School with 40% marks.
- For SC/ST candidates, there will be relaxation of 5% marks
- The age of candidates should be between 17 to 35 years
Application form can be downloaded from official website of DMER Shimla: www.hpnrc.org
All the eligible candidates shall apply on the prescribed proforma to the Director Medical Education and Research, Block no 18-B, SDA Complex, Kasumpati, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh (as per address given above) on or before 25th June 2016 for General areas and 30th June 2016 for Tribal/hard areas along with a bank draft/IPO drawn in the name of registrar, HP Nurses registration council, Old Dental college, building, Shimla-1, amounting to Rs.400/- for general category candidates and Rs.200/- only for SC/ST candidates.
Application fee is Rs.400/- for general category candidates and Rs.200/- only for SC/ST candidates
General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
For more details please contact
Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER) Shimla
Dept. of Information Technology,
Govt. of Himachal Pradesh, Block No. 18-B, SDA Complex,
Kasumpti, Shimla-171009 (
Email: [email protected],
Phone No.: +91-177- 2628914
Leave your comments for DMER Shimla announces General Nursing and Midwifery GNM Admission 2016comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on