See this page in HINDI >>

State Institute of Nursing & Para Medical Sciences Nursing Admission 2016

Updated on Wed, 03 August 2016 at 12:51 IST

==TOC==

State Institute of Nursing & Para Medical Sciences Nursing Admission 2016

State Institute Of Nursing & Para Medical Sciences (SINPMS), Badal invites applications for admissions to ANM / GNM / DMLT / Dip in Radiography for the academic year 2016- 17.

ANM / GNM / DMLT / Dip in Radiography is conducted by State Institute Of Nursing & Para Medical Sciences (SINPMS), Badal

Important Dates

ANM / GNM / DMLT / Dip in Radiography Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.


Event Date
Last Date for Receipt of Admission Application Form 20th August 2016
Counselling will be held on 30th August 2016 from 10.00 am onwards

Courses Offered & Intake

Auxiliary Nurses and Midwives (2-years courses) (for girls only): 40 Seats
General Nursing and Midwifery (3-years and 6 months diploma course) (for girls only): 50 seats
Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (2-years course) (for boys and girls): 20 seats
Diploma in Radiography (2-years course) (for boys and girls): 10 seats

Reservation Criteria

Reservation of seats shall be as per Punjab Government rules. Preference will be given to the candidate who residents of Punjab. *Hostel is available for the girl students only.

Eligibility Criteria

Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:

Auxiliary Nurses and Midwives

- As per INC’s / PNRC/ Pb. Govt. Norms

General Nursing and Midwifery

- As per INC’s / PNRC/ Pb. Govt. Norms

Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology

- 10+2 (Medical) passed with Physics, Chemistry and Biology or any other equivalent examination from a recognizsed Board/ University as a regular student

Diploma in Radiography

- 10+2 (Medical) passed with Physics, Chemistry and Biology or any other equivalent examination from a recognizsed Board/ University as a regular student

- For GNM/ DMLT/ Dip. In Radiography Courses 75% seats are reserved for the candidates belonging to district Muktsar, Mansa, Bathinda, Faridkot, Moga and Ferozepur and remaining 25% seats for rest of districts in state of Punjab.

Application Procedure

Application form can be downloaded from official website of State Institute Of Nursing & Para Medical Sciences (SINPMS), Badal: www.bfuhs.ac.in

- Complete applications with attested copies of all requisite certificates and DD worth Rs.300/- (Rs.150/- for SC/ST categories only) of Central Bank of India, Punjab & Sind Bank, HDFC Bank payable at Badal drawn in favour of Principal, State Institute of Nursing & Para-Medical Sciences must reach in the office of the Principal, State Institute of Nursing & Para-Medical Sciences, VPO Badal, District, Muktsar (Punjab) till 20th August 2016 by 05.00 pm (By Hand or through Registered Post)

- Application received after the due date & time for any reason will not be considered

- Candidates who apply for more than one course should send separate applications for each course

Fee Details

Application fee is Rs.300/- (Rs.150/- for SC/ST categories only)

Contact Details

For more details please contact
State Institute of Nursing & Para Medical Sciences, Badal, Dist., Muktsar (Punjab)
Baba Farid University of Health Sciences,
Faridkot-151203 (Punjab)

Phone No.: +91-96465-99030,

Website www.bfuhs.ac.in

State Institute Of Nursing & Para Medical Sciences, Badal
The economy in the Malwa region (Dist. Muktsar, Mansa, Moga, Ferozpur, Faridkot and Bathinda) of Punjab is pre-dominantly agrarian and there are very few industrial or trade activities. Female literacy is lowest in the area as people do not encourage female education. At present most of the educational facilities are available in the developed urban areas. To fulfill all these gaps the Govt. of Punjab has brought up State Institute of Nursing & Para-Medical Sciences, at Badal, district Muktsar, Punjab with the aims of State Institute Of Nursing & Para Medical Sciences Badal Muktsar
 
 

Discussion Board

Leave your comments for State Institute of Nursing & Para Medical Sciences Nursing Admission 2016

comments powered by Disqus