Institute of Life Sciences (ILS), Bhubaneswar invites applications for admissions to Ph.D Programs for the academic year 2016- 17.
Ph.D Programs admission is conducted by Institute of Life Sciences (ILS), Bhubaneswar.
Ph.D Programs in
- Computational Cancer Biology
- Immunogenomics & Systems Biology
- Chromatin remodeling and hematopoiesis
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- Applicants must have M.Sc., M. V. Sc., M. Pharma., M.S. Pharma., M.Tech. (with NET/GATE/GPAT/BINC/any other equivalent national level exam) with minimum of 60% marks (or equivalent grade point). Those awaiting final result may also apply.
- The upper age limit of the applicants should be below 28 years, as of 25th June 2016.
Application form can be downloaded from official website of Institute of Life Sciences (ILS), Bhubaneswar: Click here to download application form
- Applicants except SC/ST are required to send a non-refundable DD for Rs.100/- in favour of “Director, Institute of Life Sciences, Bhubaneswar” payable at Bhubaneswar.
- The duly filled-up application along with self-attested copies of all relevant certificates and demand draft should be sent to the Director, Institute of Life Sciences, Nalco Square, Bhubaneswar-751023.
- The envelope should clearly be superscribed with “Application for PhD program (computational biology)”.
Demand draft of Rs. 100/- should be drawn in favour of the Director, Institute of Life Sciences, Bhubaneswar and payable at Bhubaneswar.
Ph.D Programs Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
For more details please contact
Institute of Life Sciences (ILS)
NALCO Square, Bhubaneswar
Pin Code: 751023
91 - 674 - 2301476, 2301460
Leave your comments for Institute of Life Sciences (ILS), Bhubaneswar announces Ph.D Programs Admission 2016comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on