Follow to get latest updates in your inbox as soon as they happen.
All India PG Allied Common Entrance Test (AIPGACET) be conduct for the admission to the various Post graduate Allied courses offered by Sunmandeep Vidyapeeth Deemed to be University established u/s.3 of the UGC Act, 1956, The constituent Allied colleges, are as under
Master of Physical Therapy (MPT)
a). Musculoskeletal Disorders & Sports
b). Neurologic & Psychosomatic & Disorders
c). Cardiothoracic Conditions & Intensive care
d). Physiotherapy in Pediatrics
e). Physiotherapy in Geriatrics
f). Physiotherapy in Woman health
g). Physiotherapy in Community
h). Physiotherapy in Sports
a). Medial Surgical Nursing
b). Pediatric (Child Health) Nursing
c). Community Health Nursing
d). Psychiatric (Mental Health )Nursing
e). Obstetrics and Gynaecological Nursing
b). Quality Assurance
c). Industrial Pharmacy
d). Pharmaceutical Technology
e). Pharmaceutical Analysis
f). Pharmacology & Clinical Research
g). Pharmaceutical Business Management & Regulatory Affairs
h). Pharmacy Practice
PHARM D. (PB)
MBA (Health Care)
- Students should have passed Bachelor Degree in relevent subject from recognised university.
- The AIPGACET Exam is three hours duration having 200 multiple choice questions (MCQs).
- Questions will be of single best response objective type with four options.
- Each correct answer will be awarded one mark.
- There shall be no negative marking for incorrect answers.
- The Medium of Examination will be English.
- The Questions in AIPGAICET shall be based on the UG Syllabus of that particular course with equal weightage.
- If the number of applicants for the entrance is either less then or equal to intake capacity of that particular program then in that case the admission shall be given on the merit of the qualifying exam.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of inter-se-merit of the candidate taking into consideration the preference given by the candidate and availability of seat in the branch/discipline of his/her choice when it is his/her turn for counseling.
The AIPGACET Shall be conducted at the following cities:
1 Piparia ( Vadodara) 001
2 New Delhi 002
3 Mumbai 003
4 Indore 004
5 Bangalore 005
(1) College of Physiotherapy recognised by the Indian Association of Physiotherapy for B.P.T & M.P.T progam.
(2) Sumandeep Nursing College recognized by the Indian Nursing Council and Gujarat Nursing Council for ANM, GNM, B.Sc (N), P.B. B.Sc (N) & M.Sc (N) Program.
(3) Dept. of Pharmacy recognized by the Pharmacy Council of India for B.Pharm , Pharm D, M.Pharm. and - Pharm.D. (B) Program.
(4) Master of Business Administration recognized by the U.G.C. for M.B.A. (Health Care) Program.
All the above institutions are associated with 1340 bedded teaching multi discipline, superspeciality hospital in the campus having state of the art facilities for health education and health care services.
Deemed to be University
At. &Po. Piparia, Ta. Waghodia, Dist. Vadodara - 391 760 (Gujarat) India
Phone : +91 2668 245267
E.Mail : [email protected]
Website : www.sumandeepuniversity.co.in