Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University (BVDU), Pune invites applications for admissions to BUMAT Entrance (BUMAT) for the academic year 2016- 17.
BUMAT Entrance (BUMAT) is conducted by Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University (BVDU), Pune.
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- A candidate, desirous of seeking admission to BBA/BCA Programme should submit the Application Form, enclosed along with this Brochure, duly completed along with payment of Rs. 1000/- towards Entrance Test Fee in cash or through Bank Draft on any Scheduled Bank or on any branch of Bharati Sahakari Bank Ltd. Drawn in favour of “The Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University” payable at Pune.
- The completed Application Form along with payment of Entrance Test Fee is to be submitted to the “Admission office, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan, L.B.S. Marg, Pune- 411030.” either in person or through Post / Courier.
- The last date of submission of Application Form will be 28th May, 2016 by 5.00 p.m.
- An incomplete Application Form or an Application Form which is not accompanied by necessary payment, will not be entertained and processed.
- The University will not be responsible for any delay or loss of Application / Admission Card / Counselling Letter / any communication in transit. Such a delay will not be condoned.
Candidate, desirous of seeking admission to BBA/BCA program should submit the application form along with payment of Rs. 1000/- towards entrance test fee in cash or through bank draft on any Scheduled Bank or on any branch of Bharati Sahakari Bank Ltd. Drawn in favour of “The Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University” payable at Pune.
Online Application form can be downloaded from official website of Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University (BVDU), Pune: Click here to download application form
The following certificates in originals along with Self attested 5 copies each of the same are to be submitted at the time of counselling.
(a) Statement of marks (Last qualifying examination) (Must be produced at the time of counselling)
(b) Passing / Degree Certificate (Last qualifying examination)
(c) Migration Certificate from the Board from which the candidate has passed the last examination (other than Maharashtra)
(d) Transference / Leaving Certificate from the College last attended
(e) Character Certificate form the Principal of the School/college last attended
(f) Affidavit regarding Gap in education on Rs. 100/- Stamp Paper if applicable
(g) Caste Certificate (in case of SC/ST candidates)
(h) Caste Validity Certificate (for SC/ST candidates)
(I) Change in name Certificate (if any)
Application fee is 1000/-
BUMAT Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
For more details please contact
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University
Institute of Management and
Paud Road Erandwane, Pune 411 038
Tel. : 020 - 25431060,25425517, 25431060
Leave your comments for BUMAT Entrance (BUMAT) 2016 Notification & Exam Datecomments powered by Disqus