Follow to get latest updates in your inbox as soon as they happen.
DUVASU PDET (UP Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Pashu Chikitsa Vigyan Vishwavidyalaya Pre-Diploma Entrance Test) for admission into DVP and DLE Programmes regular Courses offered by UP Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Pashu Chikitsa Vigyan Vishwavidyalaya (DUVASU). The DUVASU PDET 2022 will be conducted by UP Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Pashu Chikitsa Vigyan Vishwavidyalaya (DUVASU), Mathura. Eligible candidates who wish to apply for DUVASU PDET 2022 may submit their applications through online mode.
Candidates can get the full details of DUVASU PDET Exam 2022 such as Application Form, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Important Dates and much more on this post.
|Exam Name:||UP Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Pashu Chikitsa Vigyan Vishwavidyalaya Pre-Diploma Entrance Test|
|Conducting Institute:||UP Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Pashu Chikitsa Vigyan Vishwavidyalaya (DUVASU), Mathura|
|Commonly called as:||DUVASU PDET|
|Exam Level:||University Level|
|Date of Commencement of Submission of Online Applications:||16 May 2022|
|Last date for Submission of Online Applications Without Late Fee :||01 August 2022|
|Date of DUVASU PDET 2022 Examination||To be announced later|
|Counselling||To be announced later|
i) Diploma in Veterinary Pharmacy (DVP) : 60 seats
ii) Diploma in Livestock Extension (DLE) : 60 seats
a) He/she has completed the age of 17 years on or before 31st December, 2022. Maximum age limit will be 25 years (age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST/OBC candidates).
b) He/ she has passed the qualifying examination (10+2 or intermediate from U.P. Board or equivalent) with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English with 50% aggregate marks for Unreserved and OBC candidates and 45% aggregate marks for SC/ST candidates or an examination equivalent to the intermediate examination of an Indian University/Board recognized by the Association of Indian Universities taking Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
c) He/she has appeared in the PDET-2022 conducted by the University (DUVASU) and declared eligible based on the test result.
d) Admission to Diploma Programme shall be made strictly on the basis of merit cum reservation in the pre diploma test (PDET) conducted by DUVASU Mathura.
e) He/she shall produce his/her mark sheet/certificate of Intermediate or equivalent qualifying examination at the time of counselling.
f) He/she must be domicile of Uttar Pradesh.
g) Admission of students to diploma programme shall be made only on the basis of his/her merit in the competitive entrance examination. No other merit/ weightage shall be considered for admission to diploma programme.
|Application Processing fee for each Academic Programme||Rs. 1800/-|
Applications for Pre - Diploma Entrance Test (PDET) 2022 are invited by advertisement in leading Hindi daily newspapers and on university website. Aspirants for admission have to apply online on the prescribed Application forms available on the university website (www.upvetuniv.edu.in).
|01 Bareilly||02 Kanpur||03 Lucknow|
|04 Mathura||05 Prayagraj||-|
PDET - 2022 will be conducted by DUVASU, Mathura. The details of examination centres will be notified on University website.
Question Paper (Question booklet)
• The Question Booklet contains 200 questions serially numbered from 1 to 200. The questions shall be framed from all the subjects with equal weightage being given to all the four subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Zoology and Botany.
• The OMR Answer sheet/Response sheet is inserted in each Booklet and each OMR sheet has 200 blank spaces serially numbered from 1-200 for filling the answers of respective questions. NO ADDITIONAL OMR SHEET SHALL BE PROVIDED. Candidates are advised to handle and fill it carefully.
• The Booklet is stapled, bound and sealed on three open sides with paper seals.
• Serial number of question Booklet & OMR Sheet is same and is to be checked by each and every candidate before answering on the OMR sheet.
• Question Booklets are in four sets i.e. A, B, C & D.
• In case of any doubt, discrepancy, misprinting, missing pages etc., the candidate must bring it to the notice of the Invigilators within the first 5 minutes and get the question booklet replaced with the booklet of the same series set (A, B, C or D) before writing the answer.
• The rough work should be done only on the question booklets. Extra blank page is provided in question booklets for this purpose. Neither will he/she be given any separate paper nor will he/she use any of his/her own paper.
• There shall be no negative marking.
• Use only BLACK/BLUE BALL POINT PEN for writing and filling the circle(s) on the OMR answer sheet.
• Please read the instructions given in the question booklet in full before attempting the questions
The answer sheet i.e., OMR will be provided with the Test Booklet. Candidates are advised to go through it and be fully conversant with the requirement of given particulars and marking the answers so that in the examination hall they could do so without any difficulty.
The admission shall be made strictly in order of merit based on the aggregate marks obtained by candidate in PDET – 2022. In case of candidates having obtained equal marks in the entrance examination, their inter-se ranking shall be determined on the basis of following:
a) The aggregate percent of marks obtained by the candidates in Intermediate/(10+2) examination.
b) The aggregate of the percent marks obtained in science subjects (physics, chemistry, Biotechnology/biology) in Intermediate/(10+2) examination.
c) In case of the candidates, who have secured equal marks in aggregate at the qualifying examinations as well as in science subjects, and even other examinations up to high school examinations, the date of birth shall be the basis i.e. the candidate senior in age would rank higher for selection.
Admit card for PDET-2022 can be downloaded from the university website www.upvetuniv.edu.in
The syllabus for PDET 2022 will be as that of the Intermediate Examination of UP Board/Equivalent.
DUVASU PDET 2022 Cutoff will be released by the officials after the test is over. The DUVASU PDET Cutoff will determine the admission of a candidate who appeared in the test. Students can check all the details about the cutoff in the article.
The result will be announced on the official website of DUVASU PDET.
DUVASU PDET Counselling 2022 Dates rank wise is released. Check AP ICET 2022 web options Process, Certificate verification, Counselling Centers, required Documents, reporting Time & all other Important dates.