PG Diploma / Certification
* Bachelor’s Degree (under 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 or 10+2+2+1 year bridge course pattern of study or any other pattern fulfilling the mandatory requirements of 15 years of formal education), in any discipline and has been working at least 3 years in government or non-government organization in the field of public health
* Medical degrees (Allopathic, Ayurvedic, Homeopathy, Unani, Sidha and Dentistry),BSc Nursing, Post BSc Nursing,paramedical and allied health degrees in the fields of pharmacy, physiotherapy, occupational therapy and other paramedical disciplines
and have been working at least 3 years in government or non-government organization in the field of public health
* Candidate should be currently working in a health care organization
The main purpose of PGDHA programme is to offer a set of managerial skills to those who are involved in various community health programmes to plan, administer, monitor and evaluate the programmes effectively. The specific program objectives are as follows:
* To orient the professionals about the current health service systems and recent developments in health sector in the country.
* To enhance capacity to plan and effectively implement health interventions at various levels
* To develop skills in managing resources such as human, material and financial resources to manage the organisations more efficiently.
* To enhance skills related to effective communication, networking, advocacy and inter- sectoral coordination.