Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University, established in 1994, is located at Nanded, Maharashtra, India. It is named for Swami Ramanand Teerth (1903-1972), an educator and social activist remembered for his role in the Hyderabad liberation struggle. The university is intended primarily to serve the southern part of Marathwada region of Maharashtra, specifically the districts of Nanded, Latur, Parbhani and Hingoli. It aims at initiating interdisciplinary and multidisciplinary studies in the region. The university has been granted recognition by the UGC and the NAAC.
The university campus occupies a site of about 600 acres situated about 10 km south of Nanded township.
* School of Physical Sciences
* School of Media Studies
* School of Life Sciences
* School of Computational Sciences
* School of Languages & Literature
* School of Commerce & Management Sciences
* School of Social Sciences
* School of Chemical Sciences
* School of Earth Sciences
* School of Educational Sciences
Scholarships are grant-in-aid to a student who wants to pursue education at Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University, Nanded