For the eligibility requirements of the participating law schools, please visit the participating law schools' web pages and also please visit the websites of the participating schools for more detailed information about the school, their eligibility requirements and their courses.
LSAT—India 2014 scores of all candidates will be sent to the institutions which have made LSAT—India 2014 a mandatory criterion for admissions to full or partial batch of 2014. However, candidates should note that they need to meet the eligibility criteria as laid down by each of the respective colleges for their respective programmes.
* Candidates need to register on line for LSAT-India (www.pearsonvueindia.com/Isatindia)
* Confirmation of completed registration and payment will be sent by electronic mail only.
* Registration forms received without the proper notified registration fee or incorrect details or received beyond the specified closing tome will be summarily rejected.
* Online Registration will close at 11.59 pm on 30th April' 2014. Candidates who make payments through Bankers Cheque/Demand
* Note that registration window will close on 28th april'2014.
LSAT India 2014 will be conducted in the cities mentioned below:
East: Bhubneshwar, Kolkota, Raipur, Ranchi.
West: Ahmedabad, Bhopal, Mumbai, Nagpur.
North: Chandigarh, Delhi, Jaipur, Lucknow.
South: Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kochi
LSAT 2014 Test Date: 18th May 2014.
Online Registration: 12th Nov 2013 to 30th April 2014.
Registration through Demand draft/bankers cheque: 12th Nov 2013 to 28th April 2014.
Release Admit Card: 8th May, 2013 to 17th May 2014.
Announcement of Results: 14th June 2014.
Number of Questions
It has altogether four sections,
2.1st Logical Reasoning.
3.2nd Logical Reasoning.
Altogether 92-100 questions to be done in 2 hours 20 mints.
Test Fee of Rupees 3800 will be charged. It can be paid by Credit card, demand draft and pay order or bankers cheque at the time of registration. This is inclusive fee for the practice tests that can be downloaded by the candidates.
Leave your comments for LSAT India 2014 - LSAT Entrance Exam 2014comments powered by Disqus