The Department offers three separate M.Sc. Courses in Physiology, Biochemistry and Microbiology. Several common subjects are taught to fulfil the objective of integration of these areas in the teaching programmes. Such an approach has paid rich dividends. A large number of students have found placements in professional institutions such as the Defence Institute of Physiology and Allied Sciences, Institute of Nuclear Medicine and Allied Sciences, National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences, All India Institute of Medical Sciences as also in well known medical colleges and pharmaceutical industries.
- Master of Science (M.Sc Human Physiology)
- Master of Science (M.Sc Microbiology)
- Master of Science (M.Sc Biochemistry)
- Master of Philosophy (M.Phil Microbiology)
- Master of Philosophy (M.Phil Physiology)
- Master of Philosophy (M.Phil Biochemistry)
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D Microbiology)
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D Biochemistry)
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D Physiology)
- Human Physiology
- Classes on health and nutrition, alcohol menace,and Scienticfic temper to general public by faculty members.
- General awareness classes to public and school children.
- Well maintained mango and jack tree plantation near the department.
- Classes by faculty members to general public.
- Solid waste disposal system called Biopedestal Column (KODMiC) developed
- by our former Micobiology faculty.
Stay connected with us on
Subscribe to get alerts regularly in your inbox. You can cancel your subscriptions any time.