Candidates can get the full details of VEE Exam 2017 such as Application Form, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Important Dates and much more on this post.
About GATE Exam
| Exam Name:
||VELS Entrance Exam
| Conducting Institute:
| Commonly called as:
| Exam Level:
||Diploma/ Under Graduate/ Post Graduate
VEE Exam Dates
|Application Form Gets Released
|Last Date to submit filled in application form
|VEE 2017 Exam Date
- Age Of Candidate should not be more than 25 years.
- For Admission to B.E. Or B.Tech Course Candidates should have cleared Class XII or its equivalent exam along with subjects namely Physics, Chemistry amd Maths.
- For Admission To B.Sc (Nautical Sciences and B.E. (Marine Engineering), candidates should have secured 60% marks aggregate in PCM in 10+2. Candidate must have acquired 50% in English at class X or XII.
VEE Registration & Examination Fee Structure
| The Registration Fee for VEE 2017 is
|To receive application and brochure by post is
How to Apply
- You can get application form from the university office locate at Chennai by cash payment.
- You can also get the application via post by sending a DD of INR 850, application request letter and a self addressed envelope to the Vels University office Chennai as mentioned in the below contact details.
- Fill the form legibly and send it to Vels University before the last date.
- You can apply online form their official portal www.velsuniv.ac.in
- You have to create an ID and password first.
- Now, go to VEE 2017 and apply online by reading the instructions carefully.
- You have to make online payment of registration fee of INR 800.
- You will receive the enrollment number after submitting the online registration.
- It is advisable to take a print out of the confirmation page having your enrollment number for future reference until the selection process is over.
- The VEE entrance examination paper will comprise of 100 objective type questions for a maximum of 100 marks, each question carrying one mark.
- The exam duration is 90 minutes.
- For B.E programs: The test paper consists of total 100 objective type question from the subjects such as Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Fundamentals of Computing, and General knowledge.
- For B.Pharm/Pharm. D: The test paper consists of total 100 objective type question in the topics such as Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- For MBA: The test paper consist of total 100 objective type question in the topics such as Language comprehension, mathematical skill, Analytical skill, Intelligence and critical reasoning and Indian & global Environment.
- For MCA: The test paper consist of a total 100 objective type question in the topics such as Computer fundamentals (40), English communication (20), Mathematical skill (20) and general knowledge (20).
- For M. Pharm/ Pharm. D (Post Baccalaureate): The test paper consist of a total 100 objective type question in the topics such as General knowledge (50) and 50% from Pharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical chemistry, Pharmacology, Pharmacognosy, Pharmacy practice, Pharmaceutical analysis and Pharmaceutical.
- New Delhi
He or she must be through with their qualifying exam subjects.
Admit Card / Hall Ticket
All provisional candidates who have registered successfully for Vels Entrance Examination 2017 can download the hall ticket or admit card from the Official Website within two weeks before the exam date.
Note:The hall ticket or admit card is mandatory to write the exam and you have to maintain it until the selection process is over.
All provisional candidates can know their result by end of May month or in the 1st week of June 2017.
- The Vels University prepare merit list according to the Vels Entrance Examination 2017 test score only.
- There will be group discussion and interview according to the program you choose.
- You have to bring all original documents as described in call counseling call letter.
Velan Nagar P.V. Vaithiyalingam Road
Pallavaram, Chennai - 600 117, Tamil
Phones : (+91) (044) 22662500 / 2501 / 2502 / 2503
Fax : (+91) (044) 22662513
Emails : [email protected]
Website : http://www.velsuniv.ac.in
Do you have questions? Click here to Ask the IndCareer Community!