Follow to get latest updates in your inbox as soon as they happen.
Bharati Vidyapeeth Ayurved Post Graduate Entrance Test (BVP AYUPET)conduct for the admission to M.D. /M. S. (Ayurved) course on the basis of merit obtained by them in the All India ‘Ayurved Post graduate Entrance Test’ (AYUPET) conducted by Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune. The minimum eligibility marks of the entrance test for admission in the case of general candidates shall be fifty percent of the total marks and in the case of candidates belonging to the Schedule castes, scheduled Tribes and Regular Government service candidate shall be forty per cent.
Candidates can get the full details of BVP AYUPET Exam 2017 such as Application Form, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Important Dates and much more on this post.
|Exam Name:||Bharati Vidyapeeth Ayurved Post Graduate Entrance Test (BVP AYUPET)|
|Conducting Institute:||Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune|
|Commonly called as:||BVP AYUPET|
|Exam Level:||University Level|
|Stream:||Ayurved Entrance Exam|
|Last date for submission Application forms||1st week of July 2017|
|Despatch of Admission Cards||On receipt & scrutinisation of application form|
|Issue of duplicate admission cards||2nd week of July 2017|
|Date and time of BVP AYUPET 2017||2nd week of July 2017|
|Declaration of results on website||4th week of July 2017|
|Counselling and on the spot admissions||2nd week of August 2017|
|College to open||3rd week of August 2017|
|M.D. (Ayurved Samhita & Siddhant)||M.D. (Rachana Sharir)|
|M.D. (Kriya sharir)||M.D. (Dravyaguna Vigyana)|
|M.D. (Rog Nidan avum Vikriti Vigyana)||M.D. (Rasashastra & Bhaishajyakalpana)|
|M.D. (Swasthavritta & Yoga)||M.D. (Kayachikitsa)|
|M.D. (Panchakarma)||M.D. (Agad Tantra avum Vidhi Vaidyaka)|
|M.D. (Kaumar Bhritya - Bala Roga)||M.S. (Prasuti avum Stree Roga)|
|M.S. (Shalakya-Netra Roga, Shalakya-Shiro-Nasa-Karna||M.S. (Shalya - Samanya) avum Kantha Roga)
D.A.(Ay) (Diploma in Ayurvedic Sangyaharan)
|D.Panchakarma (Diploma in Panchakarma)||D.C.H. (Ay) (Diploma in Balaroga)|
|D.G.O. ( Ay) (Diploma in Prasuti and Stree roga)||D. Dermatology ( Ay) (Diploma in Ayurvedic|
|D. O. (Ay) (Diploma in Netraroga Vigyan)||Cosmetology and Skin Diseases)|
- The candidate should be an Indian National
- The candidate must have passed BAMS examination from any Ayurved College Institute recognised by the Central Council of Indian Medicine, New Delhi for admission.
- The candidate must have completed the compulsory rotating internship before the commencement of counselling and spot admission.
- He/She will be required to produce a certificate of completion of internship before joining the course. However, such a candidate will be required to pay the entire amount of annual tuition and other fees at the time of counselling. The failure of the selected candidate to pay the entire amount of annual tution fees, development fees and other fees at the time of counselling will result into forfeiture of his claim for admission and the same will be given to the next in the merit list.
- If a candidate does not fulfill any one or all the above requirements he/she will not be considered eligible for admission irrespective of his appearing and securing a rank in the merit list.
- A graduate degree in Ayurved of any university/statutory body approved by C.C.I.M.
- The applicant should complete his / her rotating internship training before the commencement of counselling and spot admission.
- Completed application forms must be accompanied by a Demand Draft towards Test Fee of Rs. 1,250/- drawn in favour of The Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University on any Nationalised Bank or Bharati Sahakari Bank and payable at PUNE.
The candidate should check the following before mailing / submitting the application form.
- The application form has been signed at the specified places in the form.
- Recent passport size attested photographs have been duly pasted at the spaces earmarked.
- A candidate desirous of applying for AYUPE is required to complete the prescribed form appended at the end of this Brochure. The same must reach to the Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan, Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg, Pune 411 030. on or before the date of submission mentioned in the calender of event.
The form complete in all respects should be sent by registered post/speed post/courier/hand so as to reach this University not later than 5.00 p.m. on the date specified in the Calendar of Events at the following address :
CET Office :
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University
Second Floor, C.E.T. Dept.
Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan,
Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg, Pune - 411 030
All candidates are required to enclose the photocopies of the following documents self attested copies alongwith the form-
a) Statement of marks of I, II and III BAMS examinations.
b) Certificate of completion of Internship.
c) Certificate indicating the number of attempts at III BAMS examination from the Head of the Institution
d) If the candidate is employed, he should submit 'No Objection Certificate' from the employer.
e) Declaration stating that he is not undergoing any Postgraduate course in any other institution.
f) Medical fitness certificate
g) Statement of marks of 10+2 examination.
h) Certificate of registration with State Medical Council/CCIM
i) Nationality Certificate
j) Migration Certificate
k) Certificate from the Dean/Principal of the Ayurved College of the candidate stating, that the College is recognised by the CCIM.
L) Cast Certificate (In case of Candidates of SC/ST Category)
M) Cast Validity Certificate (In case of Candidates of SC/ST Category) issued by appropriate authority
Application fee is Rs. 1,250/- only.
- The examination will be of 2 hours duration and will consist of one question paper of 100 questions.
- There is no negative marking.
- The test is of objective type with 2 marks for each question that is of 200 marks. The candidate will be provided with a sealed Test Booklet and an answer sheet. The candidate will write with ball point pen the required information regarding: Name and Roll Number on the Test Booklet and on the
- In the Test Booklet, there will be 100 questions based on syllabus of I to III BAMS. serially numbered from 001 to 100. Each question will be followed by four responses marked ●A , ●B , ●C, & ●D . Of these four responses only one will be the correct or the most appropriate response.
The candidate should verify all the information in the admit card. If any issue is found, then get it corrected with the concerned authority.
The candidates are required to carry the admit card to the examination hall. Without it, you will not be allowed to enter the examination hall. It is also very important to document for the further admission processes.
The candidates are also advised to download the Rank Cards from the website after publication of results.
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune
Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan,
Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg,
Pune - 411 030
Phone No. : 020-24325510, 24325509, 24407131/132/133
Fax No. : 020-24329675