GMET is an entrance exam conducted for admission in MBBS program offered by GIMSR, GITAM University at Visakhapatnam campus. The university has three campuses - its main campus at Visakhapatnam, off campuses at Hyderabad and Bengaluru. GMET is computer based online test. The All India GITAM Medical Entrance Test (GMET) 2015 will be conducted on 11th September 2015 from 2.00 PM to 5.00 PM (3 hours).
Examination Guidelines are as follows:
- The reporting time is half an hour before the test i.e. 1.30 PM
- You are allowed to carry only the Hall Ticket and Identity Proof (Aadhar Card / Passport / School ID / 12th class Board Hall Ticket with photograph).
- No candidate is allowed into the test centre without valid hall ticket and ID Proof.
- Reach the Test Centre at-least half an hour before the test time.
- Hall Ticket can be downloaded from www.gitam.edu
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the test centre after 2.00 PM & No candidate will be allowed to leave the test centre till the completion of the test i.e. 5.00PM.
- Candidates should not bring wrist watches, cell phone, calculator or any kind of electronic gadgets, etc., to the examination hall; these are strictly prohibited.
- Candidates should bring HB pencil to the Examination Hall for test to shade relevant circles in OMR answer sheet.
- No candidate should carry any text material, printed or written, bits of papers or any other material except the Hall Ticket and ID Proof inside the test centre.
- If a candidate is found to be copying/conversing with other candidates he/she will be disqualified from taking the test.
- Candidates must not obtain or give irregular assistance of any kind during the examination. This will lead to expulsion and cancellation of candidature for the test.
- No questions should be noted from the question paper. If done it will lead to serious disciplinary action.
Important Note: Change, if any, in the address should be promptly reported to the University.