GMET (GITAM Medical Entrance Test) will be conducted on 11th September 2015. GITAM Medical Entrance Test is conducted for taking admission to 4½ years and 1 year internship MBBS program offered by GIMSR, GITAM University at Visakhapatnam campus with approval from Medical Council of India (MCI), Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, UGC and MHRD, Govt. of India for the year 2015-16.
GITAM (Gandhi Institute of Medical Technology and Management) Institute of Medical Sciences and Research (GIMSR) is established by GITAM University to provide quality medical education.
- Fill GMET-2015 Application Form available online on www.gitam.edu.
- Pay Registration fee. The fee for Online Registration and Entrance Test is Rs. 1,000/- for boys (Rs. 600/- for girls) to be paid through Demand Draft drawn on any scheduled bank in favour of GITAM University, payable at Visakhapatnam.
- Take a print out of filled-in application form. Send it along with DD to the Director – Admissions, GITAM University, Rushikonda, Visakhapatnam-530045, Andhra Pradesh on or before 07th September, 2015.
Important Points for filling GMET 2015 Application Form
- Read the GMET Prospectus in detail
- No column should be left blank while filling the the online Application
- Incomplete applications or Applications not supported by payment of registration fee will be rejected.
(Note : In the event of rejection of the application form, no information will be provided and no correspondence/ request for reconsideration, will be entertained)
- Candidates should have attained or will attain the age of 17 years as on the 31st December, 2015.
- Candidates must have studied in a recognized school and passed 12th Class under the 10+2 Scheme/ Senior School Certificate Examination CBSE/ ISE/ Intermediate of Govt. of Andhra Pradesh/Telangana or an equivalent Examination of a recognized Board and passed not earlier than March, 2011 and obtained 50% marks aggregate of Biology (Botany & Zoology), Chemistry and Physics.
- Candidate should fill correct address in the Online Application Form ( Note : The University will not be responsible for any loss in transit or for incorrect address given by the applicant in the Application Form).
Do's and Don'ts for GMET 2015 Application Form
- Incomplete Applications will be summarily rejected.
- Do not submit any document, original or photocopy, with the application. The University is not responsible for returning these documents.
- Admission of candidates to GMET-2015 is provisional, subject to eligibility criteria for admission to MBBS Program.
- Any document/certificate submitted at a later stage should bear the following title: "Application No....... for M.B.B.S. GMET- 2015".
- Candidates who have furnished false information or certificates or is found to have withheld or concealed any material information in his/her application, he/she will be debarred from admission.
- Do not register more than one application form