All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination (AIPGMEE) has published AIPGMEE 2015 Eligibility Criteria the details are given Below :
* The candidate must be an Indian Citizen.
* A candidate, who holds M.B.B.S. degree from a recognized medical college
* A foreign medical degree included in the Schedules to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
* Candidates who have studied/passed MBBS from the state of Jammu & Kashmir and Erstwhile Andhra Pradesh are not
eligible for 50% All India Quota
* The candidates who have obtained MBBS degree from the Medical Colleges which are not recognized by Medical Council of India shall not be eligible for this test.
* However, a candidate who, after passing the final qualifying examination (MBBS or the foreign medical degree recognized by MCI), is undergoing 12-month compulsory rotating internship/practical training and is likely to complete the same by 31st March, 2015 can take up this examination, but he/she shall not be eligible for admission unless he/she has completed the compulsory rotating internship and obtained full registration on or before 31st March, 2015
* The cut off dates for the recognition of the Medical Colleges from where the candidates have passed their MBBS Degree Course and completed compulsory rotatory Internship for the year 2015 will be 31st October, 2014.
* Registration with M.C.I./State Medical Council is necessary and its documentary proof should be furnished at the time of admission in allotted College.
* A candidate can register and appear for AIPGMEE -2015 only once for admission to the academic year 2015-2016.