The contemporary social realities call for services and action for social change in the area of social development, welfare and crisis intervention that require professionally qualified human power, with specialized knowledge and skills. The effectiveness of social initiatives for development, social welfare, social action, and to begin a process of change through enabling the vulnerable sections of the society to participate fully in the overall development of the country is, thus, linked with the quality of human power employed in the development and welfare institutions, both governmental and non-governmental, and also in the people-oriented community-based social movements and services.
- Master of Social Work (MSW)
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D Social Work)
- Workshop on Participatory Approach in Development.
- Workshop on Research Methodology and Statistical Analysis
- Orientation on role of youth in Red Ribbon Club (RRC) by Assam AIDS Control Society.
- Workshop on Social Media Application for Social Work in Assam Don Bosco University
- Workshop on Development Communications
- Orientation on UGC – JRF/NET
- Seminar on Politics of Local Governance in Northeast India
- Workshop on Management of Cooperative Societies.
- Fundraising Event for Swastyan Project
- Workshop on Social Advocacy and Action
- Seminar on Challenges of Healthcare for Women and Children in Northeast India.
- Workshop on Project Cycle Management
- Workshop on Social Analysis
- Workshop on Result Based Management
Stay connected with us on
Subscribe to get alerts regularly in your inbox. You can cancel your subscriptions any time.