The Department of Management under the School of Commerce and Management of Assam Don Bosco University is situated in the Kharghuli Campus of the University. The Department under the School of Commerce and Management has positioned itself as a pioneering business school in Assam and the entire Northeast Region for graduate studies offering an integrated and diversified MBA program. It provides individuals with requisite qualities and skills, a supportive environment in which they can harness and further strengthen their skills and aptitudes, helping them to reach their personal, professional and social goals.
- Master in Business Administration (MBA Financial Management)
- Master in Business Administration (MBA Human Resource Management)
- Master in Business Administration (MBA Marketing Management)
- Summer Internship Program (SIP) wherein students undertake full-time live projects in professional organizations during the months of May and June.
- Management in Practice (MiP) wherein students undertake part-time live projects usually in a professional organization during the 5th or 6th trimester.
- Internally graded compulsory courses in business aptitude and business reporting.
- Seminars, workshops, conferences and training programs for students.
- At least 1 industry visit in each trimester
- Extension lectures by industry experts every third Saturday of a month and a minimum of two such lectures every trimester.
- Exposure trip for 2nd year MBA students during the winter break / after the 5th trimester
Counselling sessions for all MBA students every Tuesday with an intention for the holistic development of the graduate students.
- Library day is held every year during the month of October consisting of various prize money events which promote the use of library resources among students.
- A management fest called JourNEI is conducted every year and all the nearby business schools are invited to participate thus inspiring a sense of competition among business graduates in general.
- Periodic soft skill assessment of the MBA students are carried out to ensure continuous improvement.
- Morning assembly talks by students help them improve their communication skills.
- Career counselling and job placement initiatives for students etc.
- Computer Lab1 (30 PCs)
- Computer Lab 2 (60 PCs)
- Language Lab (20 PCs)
- Julhash Ali Library with 26 national and international journals, 1000+ titles and 3000+ volumes.
- 5+ air conditioned lecture and conference rooms with LCDs, Projectors and Wi-Fi facilities
- Amphitheater which can accommodate over 500 people at a time.
- Hostels for girls and boys.
Stay connected with us on
Subscribe to get alerts regularly in your inbox. You can cancel your subscriptions any time.