The department was established during the inception of DBCET in 2008 as the department of Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE). Since its initiation, the key objective of the department has been to impart quality technical education, training and research. The Department, which started with offering at the undergraduate level, very soon moved into postgraduate and doctoral levels in various areas of Electronics and Communication Engineering. The Department lays a lot of emphasis on research based education which has been evident in the research publications (both national and international) of the students’ right from undergraduate level to the doctoral level.
- Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering)
- Master of Technology (M. Tech Optoelectronics and Optical Communication)
- Master of Technology (M. Tech Embedded Systems)
- Master of Technology (M. Tech Signal Processing)
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D Electronics & Communication Engineering)
Stay connected with us on
Subscribe to get alerts regularly in your inbox. You can cancel your subscriptions any time.