The Department of Psychology was established on 12th September, 2012 as a constituent unit of the School of Humanities and Social Sciences, Assam Don Bosco University with the aim of giving opportunity to the budding counselors to bridge the gap between theory and practice. The aim of the course is not only to impart counselling as an educational course but also guide students for their overall personal development and extend their services to the community.
Master of Science (M.Sc Psychology)
- CID, Ulubari, Guwahati dealing with family issues
- Missionary of Charity, Lankeshwar, Guwahati dealing with patients suffering from HIV/AIDS, mental retardation, learning disability, depression etc.
- NIPCCD, Khanapara, Guwahati dealing with children and women
- Assam Sishu Kalyan Sadan, Jalukbari, Guwahati dealing with children
- Sishu Sarothi, Birubari, Guwahati dealing with special children.
- MIND India, Chandmari, Guwahati dealing with children and adolescent counselling
- Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi Regional Institute of Mental Health, Tezpur
- Nazareth Hospital, Shillong
- Regional Institute of Medical Science, Imphal
- North-East Network, Shillong
- Shillong Civil Hospital
- TAMAHAR, Bangalore
- ASHADEEP, Guwahati
- Royal Global School, Guwahati
- Indian Council for Child Welfare
- Missionaries of Charity, Lankeshwar, Guwahati
- Martin Luther Christian University, Shillong
- Hezukhu Memorial District Hospital, South West Point, Nagaland
Stay connected with us on
Subscribe to get alerts regularly in your inbox. You can cancel your subscriptions any time.