The Department of Mass Communication at the University was launched on 1 August 2014, offering Masters in Mass Communication with special focus on Convergent Media. The media world today is witnessing a rare convergence where the specialist is in reality a jack of all trades – he/she is a producer, a director, a cameo actor, a scriptwriter, a copywriter, a video/audio editor, a PR campaigner, a cameraman, a journalist, a reporter, an advocacy enthusiast. Then there is another world out there for critical commentators to keep a tab on the ways in which media reflects, represents and influences the world. The media platforms are so varied, pervasive, influential and fast changing that it is a continuous challenge to keep pace with the latest trends in media-related industries.
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD in Mass Communication)
- Master of Arts (MA in Mass Communication) (New Media)
- Master of Arts (MA in Mass Communication) (Development Communication)
- Master of Arts (MA in Mass Communication) (Public Relations)
- Master of Arts (MA in Mass Communication) (Digital Film and Television Production)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Mass Communication and New Media
- Post Graduate Diploma in Mass Communication and Development Communication
- Post Graduate Diploma in Mass Communication and Public Relations
- Certificate in Mass Communication
- Certificate in Professional Communication Skills
- Certificate in New Media and Citizen Journalism
- Certificate in Media Management and Entrepreneurship
Stay connected with us on
Subscribe to get alerts regularly in your inbox. You can cancel your subscriptions any time.