The Department of Mathematics was previously a part of the Department of Mathematics and Statistics, which had been established in 1950. The segregation of the Department of Mathematics from the Department of Statistics took place in 1978. At present, the Department has 8 members on its teaching faculty and 1 member on its non-teaching staff.
- Master of Arts (MA Mathematics)
- Master of Science (M.Sc Mathematics)
- Master of Technology (M.Tech Industrial Mathematics)
- Master of Philosophy (M.Phil Mathematics)
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D Mathematics)
Stay connected with us on
Subscribe to get alerts regularly in your inbox. You can cancel your subscriptions any time.