Nursing is the field that incorporates the most fundamental principle that is “dedication and care” Nursing is a noble profession and nurses are committed to render quality nursing care to the society. The continuing evolution of health care and technology opens new doors for nurses and nursing education. It requires caring professionals who will excel in meeting the challengers of a rapidly changing health care scenario. In Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth, Institute of Nursing Education and Research, we believe in building on our commitment to excel in Nursing education and research needs. This institute is dedicated to prepare competent and responsible nurse professionals who are committed to service and leadership.
- Apply knowledge from physical, biological, and behavioral sciences, medicine including alternative systems and nursing in providing nursing care to individuals, families and communities.
- Demonstrate understanding of life style and other factors, which affect health of individuals and groups
- Provide nursing care based on steps of nursing process in collaboration with the individuals and groups
- Demonstrate critical thinking skill in making decisions in all situations in order to provide quality care.
- Utilize the latest trends and technology in providing healthy care.
- Provide promotive, preventive and restorative health services in line with the national health policies and programmes.
- Practice within the framework of code of ethics and professional conduct, and acceptable standards of practice within the legal boundaries.
- Communicate effectively with individuals and groups, and members of the health team in order to promote effective interpersonal relationships and teamwork.
- Demonstrate skills in teaching to individuals and groups in clinical / community health settings.
- Participate effectively as members of the health team in health care delivery system.
- Demonstrates leadership and managerial skills in clinical / community health settings.
- Conduct need based research studies in various settings and utilize the research findings to improve the quality of care.
- Demonstrate awareness, interest, and contribute towards advancement of self and of the profession.
- Auxiliary Nurse Midwife (ANM)
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc Nursing)
- Our future plan is to start M.SC. Nursing program after our first batch of students
- We are also planning to start short term courses on orthopedics nursing, oncology
nursing, operation theatre nursing, NICU, pediatric nursing, geriatric nursing, occupational
health nursing, Intensive care nursing, etc.
- CGFNS: Commission On Graduates Of Foreign Nursing Schools
- NCLEX: National Council Licensure Examination for Registered Nurses
- To publish a periodical of Health sciences faculty where we are going to include articles
on health, and also research papers,
- A procedure manual on foundations of nursing.
- Well-equipped laboratories i.e. Anatomy & Physiology, Foundations of Nursing, Maternal & Child Health Nursing, Nutrition & Biochemistry, Community Health Nursing, Computer.
- Affiliated Hospitals such as Noble Hospitals, Hardikar Hospitals.
- Urban and Rural Health Centers, Transport, Library, Hostel & Mess, Canteen, Recreational facilities.
Department of Nursing
Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth
Pune 411 037
Contact No : 020-24403000 / 020-24403026
E Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay connected with us on
Subscribe to get alerts regularly in your inbox. You can cancel your subscriptions any time.