This department is an opening to the world of media and digital arts. With a powerful knowledge based society, we have to capture big opportunities for our young thinking brains. To address this we started several courses based on the foundation of practical, theoretical and analytical approaches of current trends in mass communication. Our university established this department in the year 2006-07. We are following the guidelines prescribed by the University Grants Commission (UGC). Courses are designed to equip students find exciting and creative careers in growing business of media industry.
- Bachelor of Journalism (BJ)
- Master of Journalism (MJ)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA Digital Art)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA Animation)
- Master of Arts (MA Mass Communication)
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D Mass Media)
- Completed Projects
- Ongoing Projects
- Production Control Room
- 3 HD Camera Setup
- Vision Mixer with in-built Audio mixer
- 6 Channels Yamaha Audio Mixer
- Various types of chord less and cable microphones
- Computer lab • Final Cut Pro and Adobe Primer Pro Editing Machines with universal version
- Dressing Room, Make-up Room
- Viewing Gallery
- Digital Still Camera for beginners.
Department of Mass Communication
Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth,
Gultekdi, Pune – 411 037,
Stay connected with us on
Subscribe to get alerts regularly in your inbox. You can cancel your subscriptions any time.