SBI General Suraksha Support Scholarship Program
SBI General Suraksha Support Scholarship Program is an initiative of SBI General Insurance Company Limited to financially support COVID-19 affected students to complete their education. Under this scholarship, the students from Class 9 to 12, and Graduation (General and Professional) courses, who have lost their parent(s) or whose earning family members have lost their employment (or livelihood) during COVID-19 pandemic will be provided with a financial support of up to INR 38,500 per annum to cover their academic expenses.
• For Class 9 to 12 students – INR 29,500 per annum
• For Graduation students – INR 38,500 per annum
31st October 2021
- Open for Indian nationals only.
- Students who have been through any of the below two crisis situation –
- Lost their parent(s)/earning family member since January 2020, OR Earning family member lost their job/employment during COVID-19 pandemic
- Applicants must be studying in Class 9 to 12 and undergraduate (General and Professional) courses.
- Applicants should be currently enrolled and continuing their education.
- Annual family income of the applicant should not be more than INR 6,00,000 (6 Lakh) from all sources.
- Children of employees of SBI General and Buddy4Study are not eligible.
How to Apply
• Click the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
• Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land onto the ‘Application Form Page’.
• If not registered on Buddy4Study – Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Gmail account.
• You will now be redirected to the ‘SBI General Suraksha Support Scholarship Program’ application form page.
• Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
• Fill in the required details in the online application form.
• Upload relevant documents.
• Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
• If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
The last date for application is 31 October, 2021