Vijaybhoomi University Scholarships and Financial Aid: 2021-22
Vijaybhoomi University is committed to making its liberal professional education accessible and affordable for students from all walks of life. This is made possible through our need-cum-merit based Financial Aid Philosophy. At Vijaybhoomi University we award a range of merit-cum-need based scholarships to the best performing candidates at the time of admissions. The Type of Scholarships available for the academic year beginning July/August 2021 are :
VU Vice Chancellor Scholarships are available to top 25% students of empanelled schools**. Principals of these empanelled schools are authorized to recommend students for this scholarship .
|Grade XII Standing in the cohort||Extent of scholarship|
|Within top 10%||Up to 50% of annual tuition fees|
|Within top 20%||Up to 40% of annual tuition fees|
|Within top 25%||Up to 25% of annual tuition fees|
- 10 Dean’s scholarships are available to the extent of 50% of the annual applicable tuition fees to each of the Deans of the five schools in VU. To a student who is already eligible for Vice Chancellor Scholarship a Dean may extend a further scholarship to the extent of 50% of the applicable fee.
- Note :
- All scholarships are annual. The student will have to maintain academic achievements and conduct to reapply for scholarship.
- All scholarships are Merit & Need Based
- All scholarships would be adjusted against the payment for the year.
- VU has signed up for Scholarship’s awarded by Mindler Details of which can be accessed on https://scholarship.mindler.com/
- VU has signed up for Scholarship’s awarded by College Board. Details of which can be accessed on https://international.collegeboard.org/students/sat/india-scholars-program