Applications are invited for academically promising girl students to grant them a scholarship to pursue a career in Engineering and Architecture.
Rs.60,000/- per annum
The last date for application – 30 October, 2020.
– Girls from pan India can apply
– Must have passed Class 12 in 2020
– Should have scored minimum 75% marks in Class 10 and Class 12 board exams
– Should be looking to start B.Tech/B.E./B.Arch. Programme in academic year 2020-21 at a recognized college/university in India
– Must have a total family income of less than INR 5 Lakh from all sources
– Photo ID card
– Age proof (Birth Certificate, Aadhaar Card, Passport, Class 10 school leaving certificate)
– Aadhaar Card (if Aadhaar Card is not available, an equivalent document for proof of address)
– Class 10 mark sheet
– Class 12 mark sheet
– Family income certificate or Form 16 of parents/ bank statements of last 6 months
– Passport size photograph
– Proof of admission or college/university fee receipt
– Short listing of candidates based on their merit, need and family income
– Supporting documents for the above-mentioned criteria to be submitted along with the document
– The shortlisted candidates will undergo a telephonic round of interview conducted by an experienced panel of interviewers.
– Final list of selected students will be published on the website and will receive the personalized scholarship award letter issued by Legrand
How to Apply
Candidates must apply online only.
The last date for application is 30 October, 2020.
For any further details, the applying candidates can refer to official notification using the following link http://www.legrandscholarship.co.in/