Lady Tata Memorial Trust Young Researcher Award 2019
Lady Tata Memorial Trust Young Researcher Award 2019 – Lady Tata Memorial Trust invites applications for Young Researcher Award 2019. The Trust offers one-fifth of its income to scholars doing scientific investigations in Indian Universities and Institutes into diseases of the blood, with special references to leukaemia, and for scientific research towards alleviation of human suffering from disease
Lady Tata Memorial Trust (LTMT) Young Researcher Award
- The Young Researcher Award Scheme is instituted by the Lady Tata Memorial Trust (LTMT) to recognize and reward young Indian scientists with outstanding track record in biological sciences, a deep commitment to find innovative solutions to major problems related to human diseases and potential for high quality research.
- The aim is to reward Young Researchers (< 40 years) who have displayed a potential for high quality research.
- All areas of Life Sciences and Biotechnology related to human diseases will be covered by this Award.
- Application should be Submitted Online on our Website from: 01st December Application Deadline 15th January 2019
- The Award is open to Indian Nationals, residing in India, who are below the age of 40 years as on 31st March 2019.
- The applicant should possess a PhD degree in any Biological Science or a Master’s degree in Medical Sciences, or an equivalent degree in Biotechnology related areas. The applicant must have at least 4 years’ professional experience in the specific area after obtaining the above degree.
- Candidate must have a regular position in a University/Organization/Institute in India. He/she should be engaged in research and development and have publications arising from research done as an independent investigator in India
How to Apply
- Go to the following link [https://www.ladytatatrust.org/UserOption/Registration]
- The candidate must forward the application through the Director of a recognised Research Institute or Laboratory where he/she proposes to work.
- The application should be addressed to The Secretary, Lady Tata Memorial Trust, Bombay House, 24 Homi Mody Street Mumbai-400001, and submitted online on our website between 1 December 2018 to 15th January 2019
- The selected applicants will be called for an interview in the middle / third week of March/April 2019 and based on personal interview, one young researcher will be awarded and announced by the end of March/April 2019
- The selected Researcher will be required to commence research effective 01st April/May 2019.
The last date for application is 15th January 2019.
The Secretary, Lady Tata Memorial Trust, Bombay House, 24 Homi Mody Street Mumbai-400001