Haryana Scholarships – Pre-Matric Scholarships
Haryana Government Pre-Matric Scholarship have been announced. Online applications are invited in the prescribed format from the regular students belonging to the Minority Communities, namely, Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists, Zoroastrians (Parsis) & Jains Notified by the Central Govt. Pursuing, Education from 1st to 10th Class, in Govt./Private Recognized Schools/Aided Institutes for Pre-Matric Scholarship for as per the eligibility criteria and conditions prescribed by the Ministry of Minority Affairs. Govt. of India
Student should be resident of Haryana State
Scholarship will be awarded to Students at the rates given below who have secured not less than 50% marks or equivalent grade in the previous final exam and the annual Income of whose Parent/ Guardian (Father and Mother both) from all sources does not exceed Rs. 1.00 Lakh
The Income Certificate and Minority Community Certificate should be issued by 1st Class Magistrate (S.D.M/Tehsildar or self-declaration by Students/ parents) otherwise application will be rejected
Aadhaar Card Number is mandatory to apply online. Scholarship amount to students under Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme will be disbursed directly to the Bank Accounts through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) mode
Continuation of the Scholarship in subsequent years will depend on successful completion of the Academic Year with 50% marks during the preceding year.
Scholarship Holder under this Scheme will not be able to avail any other Scholarship/Stipend for pursuing the course.
The Aadhaar Linked Bank Accounts for all eligible students (1st to 10th Class) should be opened in the name of students (under guardianship of parents in case of minor)
Students should fill their own Bank Account Number. RAN Card Number for applying online & their Bank Account Number should be Aadhaar-seeded
How to Apply
- Only online applications will be accepted. All minority students can apply online on the website: www.scholarships.gov.in
- Students will forward their applications online to the School/ Institutions and will also take a print-out. This print-out along with all requisite documents (as prescribed in the print-out) will be submitted to the concerned School/ Institutions. Students will get a permanent ID, which he/she will keep with him/her for any further correspondence etc.
- Students who are studying in other states but domicile in Haryana will also apply online
- Students are advised to read the terms and conditions and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) available on the home page of website: scholarships.gov.in before filing the online applications
- School/Institution verification is mandatory. The School/ Institution will scrutinize and forward all these applications online by login on the same
For more details visit: https://www.minorityaffairs.gov.in & www.scholarships.gov.in
The last date for application is
SCO No. 09, Sector 5, Panchkula,
Website https://www.minorityaffairs.gov.in &