Goldman Sachs Global Scholarships & Mentorship Program for Women 2019
Goldman Sachs Global Scholarships & Mentorship Program for Women 2019 – The Women Enhancing Technology (WeTech®) Goldman Sachs Global Scholarships and Mentorship Program is a partnership between the Institute of International Education (IIE), a leader in a number of the world’s most prestigious scholarship and fellowship programs, and Goldman Sachs (NYSE: GS) a leading global investment bank and active investor in India, which is focused on developing young women and future local leaders in information, communication and technology (ICT).
The WeTech Goldman Sachs opportunity will be available for university students from participating universities in India for the 2018-2019 school year.
A total of forty-five (45) students will receive a six-month guided virtual mentorship opportunity from approximately April through October 2019 where the students will be matched 1:1 with an experienced mentor from Goldman Sachs.
- Online Application Opens: 30th November 2018
- Application Deadline: 31st January 2019
- Letters of Recommendation deadline: 15th February 2019
- Scholarship and mentorship winners announced: Late March 2019
- The scholarship eligibility requirements are as follows:
- Applicant must be female.
- Applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Applicant must be able to communicate in English.
- Applicant must be a current undergraduate student at a participating university in her second or third year of studies.
- Applicant must be seeking a degree in engineering, computer science, or other ICT related studies.
- Applicant must be able to demonstrate leadership potential in her chosen engineering or ICT field (reference letters are required).
- Applicant must be willing and available to participate in a virtual mentorship for a period of six months beginning from April to September 2019.
- For further details on the same, https://www.iie.org/Programs
How to Apply
- Candidates need to apply online
- Click here to apply online
The last date for application is
For further details on the same, https://www.iie.org/Programs