CSIR Raman Research Fellowship 2020, Application, Dates
CSIR Raman Research Fellowship 2020 – Applications are invited from CSIR institutes for the award of Raman Research Fellowships for the year 2020-21
The Raman Research Fellowships are granted to the CSIR researchers for carrying out research in the emerging / high priority technology areas. It is tenable at forign institutions /R&D Centres of Excellence.
- The Last Date for Receipt of the duly filled in Applications, complete in all respect is 15th February 2020
- The Interviews will be held in CSIR HQs., New Delhi sometimes in April/May 2020
- Regular Scientists of CSIR with high academic qualifications (Post graduate in Engineering and PhD in Natural Science / Technology/ Engineering) and research experience, presently working in high priority areas, (FTT / Mission mode projects / NIMITLI projects / major programmes of Institute) who have completed a minimum 5 years of service in CSIR on the last date for receipt of the applications.
- The applicant must have made commendable contribution to research / innovation in the proposed area, which should be of international level. Fellowship should not be sought for training or to carry out tests, etc. using facilities in the host institute.
- The RRF must be sought to further enhance the skills/capability and fill in technological gaps.
- The candidate should not be more than 45 year of age as on February 15, 2020.
How to Apply
- The candidates are required to submit 6 (six) copies of their application form. In addition, an electronic copy of the nomination summary as per Annexure-III may be sent to the undersigned (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The nominated candidates are expected not only to be meritorious but also be fully aware of the national agenda in Science and CSIR’s Vision.
The last date for application is 15th February 2020.
For more details, please visit official website https://www.csir.res.in/