Chandigarh Government Post Matric Scholarship 2019 for SC Students
Chandigarh Government Post Matric Scholarship 2019 for SC Students – Department of Education, Chandigarh Administration invites online application from students studying in class 11 to Postdoctoral Level and belonging to Scheduled Caste category for Post Matric Scholarship 2019.
- Online Application Process: Ongoing
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form: 20th December 2019
- The scholarships are open to nationals of India.
- These scholarships will be given for the study of all recognized post matriculation for post-secondary courses pursued in recognized institutions with the following exceptions.
- Only those candidates who belong to Scheduled Castes so specified in relation to the State/Union Territory to which the applicant actually belongs will be eligible.
- Candidates who after passing one stage of education are studying in the same stage of education in different subject e.g. I.Sc. after I.A. or B.Com. after B.A. or M.A. in other subject will not be eligible.
- Students who, after having completed their educational career in one professional line, e.g. L.L.B. after B.T./B.Ed. will not be eligible.
- Students who pursue their studies through correspondence courses are also eligible. The term correspondence includes distant and continuing education.
- All children of the same parents/guardians will be entitled to receive benefits of the scheme.
- The students whose parents/guardians’ income from all sources does not exceed Rs. 2,50,000 per annum.
How to Apply
- The application forms are available from the website www.chdeducation.gov.in or forms are obtainable from the office of Director of Higher Education (DHE), UT, Sector-9D, Chandigarh at any time and should reach the said office complete in all respects by 20th December 2019
- Application complete in all respects shall be submitted to the Head of Institution, being attended or last attended by the applicant and shall be addressed to an officer specified for this purpose by the Govt. of State/.U.T. to which student belongs, in accordance with the institutions issued by them from time to time.
- Applicants belonging to one State but studying in other State will be awarded scholarships by the State to which they belong and will submit their applications to the competent authorities in that State.
The last date for application is 20th December 2019.
For more Details, visit website www.chdeducation.gov.in