Established in 1968, it has now grown into a full fledged department offering M.A. Course in Public Administration. The department designed and introduced Human Resource Management course that reflects the emerging thrust area. The Department had offered P.G. Diploma Courses in Office Management, Personnel Management and Industrial Relations and Rural Development in the past. The UGC has sanctioned SAP for five years on "Gender and Agrarian Reforms" . Five teachers of the department were honoured with Best Teacher Awards by the State Government. It has so far guided 58 Ph.D. scholars and 70 M.Phil scholars for their respective degrees.
- Master of Arts (MA Public Administration)
- Master of Philosophy (M.Phil Public Administration)
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D Public Administration)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Office Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management and Industrial Relation
- Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Development
Stay connected with us on
Subscribe to get alerts regularly in your inbox. You can cancel your subscriptions any time.