Kakatiya University started MCA programme with the assistance from UGC in 1993. Later M.Sc. (Computer Science) M.Sc. (Information Systs) B.C.A. and PGDCA programs were also added. In 2001 a full-fledged Department of Informatics was formed. The department has its own placent cell and several multinational companies visited the department for selecting candidates. The Department is updating the syllabus keeping in view the latest trends in the IT industry.
- Master of Science (M.Sc Computer Science)
- Master of Science (M.Sc Information Systems)
- Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)
- Master of Computer Application (MCA)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application (PGDCA)
- To develop the state- of- art laboratories to train the students in latest technologies
- To improve the teaching by computer aided, NET based methodologies
- To establish interaction and collaboration with industry to enhance job opportunities
- To develop computer lab with biostatistics and bioinformatics software. Providing the accessibility to online journals
- To establish language laboratory for improving the communication and writing skills
- To modernize the curriculum to suit the need of industry and competitive examinations
- Personality development of the students keeping in view global demands.
Stay connected with us on
Subscribe to get alerts regularly in your inbox. You can cancel your subscriptions any time.