Scheme of Overseas Scholarships for SC/ST
Scheme of Overseas Scholarships, Karnataka 2018-19 invites application from SC/ST students who wish to go abroad for masters or PhD level studies. The scholarship aims to provide financial assistance up to 100% against tuition fee along with other financial benefits to deserving students.
Application Deadline: 9 July 2018, 05:30 PM
- The student must belong to SC/ST community.
- The applicant should be a permanent resident to the Karnataka State.
- The student should have admission letter for a postgraduation or above course from any of world’s top 200 universities.
- The field of study for the courses should not be outside Engineering & Management, Pure Sciences & Applied Sciences, Agricultural Sciences & Medicines, International Commerce, Accounting Finance, Humanities, Social Science & Law, Any other Symposia/Workshop/Seminar.
- An applicant should have 60% marks or equivalent grade in previously qualified degree.
- The age of applicant should be below 35 years as on 1 June 2017.
How to Apply
Step 1: Click here to start the application process.
Step 2: Select the Yes/No option as per your status to continue.
Step 3: Read the instructions on the next page, select the accept button & then click submit to move forward.
Step 4: Enter your Aadhar details & click next to move forward to the application page.
Step 5: Fill in the required details & upload the relevant documents to complete the application process.
The last date for application is
Helpline Number (10:30 AM To 5:30 PM): 080-22207784, 080-22340956