PT BD Sharma University of Health Sciences PGIDS Fellowship Program 2019
PT BD Sharma University PGIDS Fellowship Program 2019 – Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak invites application for Fellowship in Aesthetic Dentistry, Oral Implantology, Oral & Maxillofacial Implantology, Forensic Odontology, Maxillofacial Prosthetic Rehabilitation, Cranio-Maxillofacial Trauma, Microdentistry in Postgraduate Institute of Dental Sciences, Rohtak for Academic Session 2019-20
- Availability of application forms on University: 29th April 2019
- Last date of receipt of applications : 28th May 2019 (up to 5.00 PM)
A candidate for admission to Fellowship will be eligible if he/she:
- Is a citizen of India.
- Has passed BDS & MDS( wherever applicable) examination from Institution recognized by the Dental Council of India. Is registered with State Dental Council. Possesses a certificate of good conduct from the head of the institution last attended.
- A student who is already admitted to any PG course in any institution is not eligible to apply till completion of the course. An undertaking to this effect will be obtained from the candidate. Concealment of facts would invite disqualification.
- A candidate who is already admitted to a course is eligible to apply for another course only after having passed the first course. 5. Candidates already in service must submit their application form through their employer or produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the employer on or before the last date of receipt of application form.
How to Apply
- Available of application forms on University Website: www.uhsr.ac.in
- The application form should be filled following the instructions mentioned in the prospectus, failing which the application form will be rejected.
- Application form and prospectus can also be downloaded from the University website i.e. www.uhsr.ac.in and submitted along with the demand draft of Rs. 2000/- (Rs. 500/- for SC/BC candidates having Haryana domicile) drawn in favour of Controller of Finance, Pt. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences Rohtak payable at Indusind Bank, Subhash Park, Civil Lines, Rohtak (IFSC code INDB0000130)
- The candidates can also deposit the fees for application form by adding transaction charges directly in University Bank Account (151000001951)
- The application form duly completed in all respects with copy of all relevant documents must reach in the office of the Controller of Examinations, Pt. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak on or before 28th May 2019 up to 5.00 P.M.
The last date for application is 28th May 2019.
PT. B.D. Sharma PGIMS
Pt. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences Rohtak- 124001 (Haryana), Enquiry Contact: 282113, 280051, 282709, Website:www.uhsr.ac.in