1) B. Pharma. : As prescribed by the Dept. of Technical Education, Govt. of Haryana, Chandigarh.
2) M. Pharma. (Industrial Pharmacy) : B. Pharma. with at least 50% marks in aggregate, or, any other examination recognized by M.D. University, Rohtak as equivalent thereto, and must possess a valid GPAT score. In case GPAT qualified students are not available, the seats will be open to the other candidates on merit basis, on the basis of aggregate score of B. Pharmacy.
3) M. Pharma. (Pharmaceutics) (Drug Regulatory Affairs) : -do-
4) M. Pharma. (Pharmaceutical Chemistry) : -do-
5) M. Pharma. (Pharmacognosy) : -do-
6) M. Pharma. (Pharmacology) : -do-
Stay connected with us on
Subscribe to get alerts regularly in your inbox. You can cancel your subscriptions any time.