The Department of Education was established in the year 1986, offering a Bachelor in Education programme for women at the Anantapur Campus. Through integral education, the pupil-teachers under training are exposed to values, enabling them to understand the higher purpose of Education.
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)
- Master of Education (M.Ed)
The Psychology lab is well equipped with multiple sets of the following Apparatus & Psychological tests related to Educational Psychology.
- Alexander Pass Along Test Of Intelligence
- Koh’s Block Design Test Of Intelligence
- Mirror Drawing Apparatus – Metal Star
- Mirror Drawing Apparatus – Printed Star
- Speed and Accuracy test
- Cup Ball Instrument
- Concept formation Cards
- Thematic apperception test
- Personality test
- Imagery Test
- 16 PF personality Test
- Intelligence test
- Anxiety test
- Aptitude test
- Aspiration test
- Attention Board
- Attitude test
- The lab is well equipped with the hardware and software required for information technology (IT) literacy.
- Color Television, Video Recording system
- 16mm Film Projector
- 16mm Films
- 35mm slide cum Film Strip projector
- Over Head Projector (OHP) with screen
The Science laboratory is well equipped with multiple sets of apparatus, charts, models, glassware items and teaching aids to perform and demonstrate experiments related to school Curriculum. The department also has a separate departmental Library equipped with texts, reference books, educational encyclopedias and journals on teacher education.
Stay connected with us on
Subscribe to get alerts regularly in your inbox. You can cancel your subscriptions any time.