The Department of Commerce began in the erstwhile Sri Sathya Sai Arts, Science and Commerce College for Men in 1969 at the Brindavan Campus and was extended to the Sri Sathya Sai Arts and Science College for Women at Anantapur in 1975. The current B.Com (Hons.) programme has kept pace with the rapid changes in the economic environment and offers students a wide variety of courses with electives in subjects ranging from Cost and Management Accountancy, International Business, Insurance, Advanced Financial Accounting, Investment Analysis in addition to providing sound basic knowledge in all important subjects in the field. The emphasis on values-based learning and an integrated approach to developing the students’ personality equip them with skills not merely for living but also for life.
- Bachelor of Business Management (BBM)
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Philosophy (M.Phil)
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D)
- Department Library and Book Bank
- Internet Connectivity, Laptop and LCD Projector in every classroom
- Multimedia Learning Centre with Video Conferencing and Digital Whiteboard facilities
- Online access to International Journals and books such as EBSCO, UGC JCC, Inflibnet, Springerlink, Taylor and Francis, Elsevier and many more
Stay connected with us on
Subscribe to get alerts regularly in your inbox. You can cancel your subscriptions any time.