Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TS-ICET), Hyderabad invites applications for admission to PG Exam for the academic session 2023 at its Hyderabad Campus.
TS ICET – 2023 (Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test) is for admission into M.B.A. and M.C.A. courses of all the Universities in Telangana State and their affiliated colleges for the academic year 2023-24. This test is being conducted by Kakatiya University, Warangal on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE), Hyderabad. Kakatiya University has successfully conducted ICET in 2005, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014 and TS ICET – 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022. We welcome you to the web site of TS ICET – 2023 and wish you all the best.
TS ICET 2023 Exam
Candidates can get the full details of TSICET 2023 Exam Notification such as Application Form, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Important Dates, Rank Card details, Counselling Dates and much more on this post.
Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TS-ICET), Hyderabad PG Exam 2023
|Exam Name:||Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test|
|Conducting Institute:||Kakatiya University, Warangal|
|Commonly called as:||TSICET|
|Exam Level:||State level|
|Exam Category :||Common Entrance Exam|
TS ICET 2023 Important Dates
|Commencement of registration & submission of online application form||28th February, 2023 (Tuesday)|
|Last date for registration & submission of online application form without late fee||6th March, 2023|
|Last date for Registration & Submission of online application form without late fee ||6th May, 2023|
|Last date for registration & submission of online application form with a late fee of Rs.250/||12th May, 2023|
|Last date for registration & submission of online application form with a late fee of Rs.500/||18th May, 2023|
|Correction of online application (Data already submitted by the candidates)||12th May, 2023|
15th May, 2023
|Commencement of Downloading of Hall Tickets||22nd May, 2023|
|Date and Time of the Examination Day – 1||26th May, 2023|
|Date and Time of the Examination Day – 2||27th May, 2023|
|Announcement of Preliminary Key||5th June, 2023|
|Last date for submission of objections on Preliminary Key||6th June, 2023|
8th June, 2023
|Announcement of Final Key and Entrance Test Results||20th June, 2023|
Master of Business Administration (M.B.A)
Master of Computer Applications (M.C.A)
- Candidates should be an Indian National and should satisfy local/non-local status requirements laid down in the Telangana State Educational Institutions.
- The candidates other than Indian Nationals should satisfy the rules of the Universities concerned.
The candidates seeking admission into:
- The candidates should be Indian Nationals and should satisfy local/non-local status requirements laid down in the Telangana State Educational Institutions.
- The qualifying Degree obtained by Distance Mode Program should have recognition by joint committee of UGC, AICTE and DEC.
- The International candidates should contact the university for further details.
- The candidates who are appearing for the final year degree examination shall also be eligible to appear for TSICET
- Admission into any college depends on its Recognition/Affiliation by the Statutory Bodies.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) – Should have passed a recognized Bachelor Degree (BA / B.Com/ B.Sc / BBA / BBM / BCA / BE / B. Tech / B. Pharmacy and any 3 or 4 year degree except Oriental Languages) examinations of minimum three years duration with at least 50 per cent marks (45 per cent marks in case of reserved categories of SC, ST and BC) in the qualifying examinations.
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA) Should have passed a recognized Bachelor’s Degree (BCA / Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science Engineering or its equivalent degree / B.Sc/B.Com/B.A) examination of minimum three years duration with at least 50 per cent marks (45 per cent marks in case of reserved categories of SC, ST and BC) in the qualifying examination with Mathematics at 10+2 level or at Graduation level.
- The qualifying degree obtained by the Distance Mode Program/ Open Distance Learning (ODL) should have recognition by the Joint Committee of UGC, AICTE and DEC/DEB as per UGC Regulations of 2013.
- The candidates who are appearing for the final year degree examination shall also be eligible to appear for TSICET – 2023.
- Admission into any college depends on its Recognition/Affiliation by the Statutory Bodies.
- Qualifying marks in TSICET-2023 is 25 per cent and no minimum marks are prescribed for SC/ST candidates.
- Mere qualification in the entrance test does not entitle a candidate to have been admitted into MBA/MCA course unless the candidate:
- Appears for Counseling at the notified Centers.
- Applies in response to the admission notification issued by the authority concerned(for part-time\evening\distance mode).
- Satisfies all the eligibility criteria for admission as stipulated by the authority concerned.
- TSICET-2023 Applications should be submitted through online mode only.
- Eligible candidates can apply online only through official website https://icet.tsche.ac.in/
- The Registration fee for online submission and late fee, if applicable, may be paid at TS/AP Online Centers/Citizen Service Centers and also through payment gateway (Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking).
TSICET Applications should be submitted through ONLINE mode only. The Registration fee for online submission and late fee, if applicable, may be paid at TS/AP Online Centers/Citizen Service Centers, e – Seva Centers in T.S. & A.P. and also through payment gateway (Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking).
|For SC/ST Candidates||Rs. 550/-|
|For Other Candidates||Rs. 750/-|
- Mode of Exam: Online Mode Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) type
- Exam Duration: 150 minutes
- Number of Questions: 200 questions
- Number of Marks: 200 Marks
- Medium of the Test: English only for Section-C and English & Telugu /English & Urdu for Section-A & Section-B of the question paper.
- Sections: There are 3 sections namely Analytical Ability, Mathematical Ability, and Communication Ability.
- Negative Mark: There is no negative mark for incorrect answers.
- The TSICET 2023 examination will be held at the following 14 Regional Online Test Centers in Telangana State and Andhra Pradesh – Adilabad; Kodad; Hyderabad; Karimnagar; Khammam; Nalgonda; Mahaboobnagar; Siddipet; Nizamabad; Kurnool; Tirupati; Warangal; Vijayawada; Visakhapatnam
Admit Card / Hall Ticket
The conducting authority has released the TSICET Admit Card online. It has been issued to all the provisionally registered candidates and is available at the official website of TSICET. The admit card is a mandatory document, one requires to seek entry into the exam centre and to appear in the exam. All the candidates are required to download their respective Admit Card of TSICET online only as it will not be sent through post or email. In case, the candidates will fail to furnish the valid hall admit card, they will not be allowed to take the test. Also, they must retain the admit card even after the conduct of the exam as it may be asked to be produced at the time of counselling.
The cutoff will be released only once and the declared cutoff will be the final one. The candidate can check the cutoff marks as per their category. According to TSCHE, the qualifying percentage of marks in the Entrance Test is 25% (i.e. 50 marks out of total 200 marks). However, no minimum qualifying percentage of marks is prescribed for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes. To get a place in the merit list, the candidates must crack the exam obtaining the qualifying marks. The cutoff of TSICET will be different for all the category of the students. The TSICET Cutoff !year is expected to be similar as TSICET Cutoff last year.
TSICET 2023 Cutoff – Deciding Factors
The cutoff will be affected by many terms and factors, such as
- The number of exam takers who are participating in the exam for seeking admission into MBA course.
- The level of the exam i.e., difficult, medium, or easy.
- The number of seats which shall be limited for the few students, i.e. the reservation criteria.
The results will be announced on the official website, and candidates will be informed through email. The candidates can then download the scorecard by entering their TSICET !year. The result will furnish the rank secured by the candidates.
– Qualifying Marks for TSICET: The qualifying percentage of marks in the Entrance Test is 25% (i.e. 50 marks out of total 200 marks).
– Ranking: Candidates will be given State-wide ranks in the order of merit at the TSICET. Rank obtained in TSICET s valid for admission into MBA/MCA Course (Full Time / Part Time / Evening / Distance Mode) of all universities in Telangana State for the academic year only.
Based on the result of TSICET and the cutoff screening, eligible candidates would be selected for the next round of selection process. The selected candidates would be enlisted in a merit list and will be called for counselling cum allotment on the basis of appearance in the list.
Convener, TSICET – 2023
& Principal & Head,
University College of Commerce and
Telanagana State, India.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website