Andhra Pradesh Physical Education Common Entrance Test (APPECET), Guntur invites applications for admission to UG Exam for the academic session 2022 at its Guntur Campus.
Andhra Pradesh Physical Education CET (APPECET) conduct for admission B.P.Ed (2 years) and U.G.D.P.Ed (2 years) Courses. This courses offered by the Universities and affiliated Colleges in Andhra Pradesh State for the Academic year. Andhra Pradesh Physical Education Common Entrance Test (APPECET) will be conducted by Acharya Nagarjuna University for the academic year for seeking entry into B.P.Ed (Two years) and U.G.D.P.Ed (Two Years) Courses
Candidates can get the full details of APPECET Exam 2022 such as Application Form, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Important Dates and much more on this post.
About AP PECET Exam
AP PECET stands for Andhra Pradesh Physical Education Common Entrance Test. It is conducted by Acharya Nagarjuna University on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). The exam serves as a gateway for admission into B.P.Ed (Bachelor of Physical Education) and U.G.D.P.Ed (Undergraduate Diploma in Physical Education) courses offered by universities and affiliated colleges in Andhra Pradesh.
|Exam Name:||Andhra Pradesh Physical Education CET|
|Conducting Institute:||Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur|
|Commonly called as:||APPECET|
|Exam Level:||State Level|
|Stream:||Common Entrance Exam|
=> B.P.Ed (2 years)
=> U.G.D.P.Ed (2 years)
- Candidates should be of Indian Nationality
- Eligibility for B.P.Ed. (Two years): Candidates should have appeared third year degree examination or passed three years degree recognized by any university in A.P. or any other university recognized as equivalent thereto and should have completed 19 years of age on 01.07.2022. However, the candidate has to submit the pass certificate at the time of counseling.
- Eligibility for U.G.D.P.Ed. (Two years): Candidates should have appeared or passed Intermediate or equivalent courses recognized by the Government of Andhra Pradesh and should have completed 16 years of age on 01.07.2022. However, the candidate has to submit the pass certificate at the time of counseling.
- Candidates can apply online through www.appecet.org.in
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully before filling up the form
- After filling in all the details click on the submit button.
|For SC/ST||Rs. 700|
|For OC/BC||Rs. 800|
|Registration fee||Rs. 900|
Mode of Payment
- The candidate should pay the Registration fee (Application processing fee) through A.P. Online / e seva / mee seva centres or pay directly through Gateway provided in the website i.e. https://sche.ap.gov.in/pecet
How to Apply
- Candidate has to logon to official website after release the notification
- Candidate needs to click on Online application form link.
- Enter journal number and your details like name ,father name,email id .
- Upload your photo and signature prescribed size,
- Finally submit application and print the application for future purpose.
– Candidates who wish to apply for APPECET 2022 are requested to fill the particulars carefully in ONLINE APPLICATION. The required information should be collected from the relevant documents.
– Candidates are requested to check the filled in particulars before pressing SUBMIT button DURING online application. If candidate wish to change, he/she can change selecting the EDIT button. After verifying and satisfying, submit the ONLINE APPLICATION.
– After submission of the ONLINE APPLICATION, if any corrections are to be incorporated, candidate can login to the website with his details and modify the information. If candidate wants to change the information which is not allowed on the website, candidate has to submit their complaint selecting the “Submit Complaint” in Help Desk provided on the Home Page. Data will be changed only if documentary evidence is satisfactory. HENCE, CANDIDATES ARE REQUESTED TO FILL THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM CAREFULLY
Documental Information can be collected as mentioned below.
Hall ticket Number of the Qualifying Degree
– Marks Memo./ Hall ticket number of Degree
Date of Birth
– Birth Certificate / SSC or Equivalent Certificate.
– Hall ticket No. of SSC or Equivalent examination Certificate – SSC or Equivalent Certificate.
Local Status (OU/AU/SVU/ Non-local)
– The local candidate certificate issued by MRO or competent authority.
Income of Parents (income is less than Rs. 2.0 lakhs or more than Rs. 2.0 lakhs)
– The Income certificate issued by competent authority.
Category (SC, ST, BC. Etc.)
– The Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority.
Special Category (NCC, CAP etc.)
– The Certificate issued by competent authority
Other Information required for filling Online Application
– Recent passport size digital color photograph (size < 30 KB) of candidate for uploading .
– Digital Signature of the candidate (size15 KB) of candidate for uploading.
– Examination Center to which candidate wishes to appear APPECET-2016 exam.
– Gender (Male / Female.)
– Community (Non-Minority / Minority).
– Mobile Number of the candidate.
– E- Mail of the candidate.
– Place where Studied Graduation – URBAN or RURAL area .
– It is advised to visit your allotted Examination Center well before so that you can take examination tension-free.
You can check complete details regarding the AP PECET Exam Pattern in the following table.
|FOR Men Candidates||a) Compulsory events (No Option)||FOR Men Candidates||a) Compulsory events (No Option)|
|i. 100 meters run||100 Marks||i. 100 meters run||100 Marks|
|ii. Putting the shot (6 Kgs.)||100 Marks||ii. Putting the shot (4 Kgs.)||100 Marks|
|iii. 800 meters run||100 Marks||iii. 400 meters run||100 Marks|
|iv. Long Jump/High Jump||100 Marks||iv. Long Jump/High Jump||100 Marks<|
- Selection will be on the basis of Physical Efficiency Test and Skill Test in Game
Admit Card / Hall Ticket
The candidate should verify all the information in the admit card. If any issue is found, then get it corrected with the concerned authority.
The candidates are required to carry the admit card to the examination hall. Without it, you will not be allowed to enter the examination hall. It is also very important to document for the further admission processes.
The results were declared on the website.
For more details Visit Here
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
Convener APPECET 2022
Director of Physical Education I/c
Department of Physical Education & Sports Sciences
Acharya Nagarjuna University
Nagarjunanagar – 522510
Guntur District, Andhra Pradesh
Email : [email protected]