The School of Mass Communication Studies has been established to groom and nurture fresh talent in the field of mass and new media in order to take up challenging careers in the media world, and also enabling them to pursue higher studies thereafter. The School firmly believes in the blend of theoretical and in-depth practical knowledge that are required to meet the challenges in the communication world. India has today emerged as a growing Centre for mass media, The School’s mission is to shape the next generation professionals with the required skills and talent along with a deep sense of analysis and anesthetics.
Bachelor of Arts (BA Journalism & Mass Communications)
- Students are academically prepared to be skilled and theoretically strong professionals.
- Students will be on par with national standards.
- Placed students will be highly successful in achieving their immediate goals.
- Students will have professional attitudes and skills to perform as productive media professionals and continue learning.
- Students will be excellent in using modern media.
Stay connected with us on
Subscribe to get alerts regularly in your inbox. You can cancel your subscriptions any time.